cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spanish Keyboard?

Alucardio
Level 7
Greetings

Is there any way I can get a G series laptop with spanish keyboard? Or at least is there any way I can switch the original chiclet english keyboard with the spanish one?

I found some keyboards on the asus store site but I couldn't found a keyboard that mentioned G74 compatibility, and there is still the issue that I never done this and I wonder how difficult this could be.

Thanks
1 REPLY 1

BrodyBoy
Level 10
Alucardio wrote:
Greetings

Is there any way I can get a G series laptop with spanish keyboard? Or at least is there any way I can switch the original chiclet english keyboard with the spanish one?

I found some keyboards on the asus store site but I couldn't found a keyboard that mentioned G74 compatibility, and there is still the issue that I never done this and I wonder how difficult this could be.

Thanks

Swapping the physical keyboard on the G74 is a little tricky, because it's integrated into the top cover. Of course, you can separate them and replace the keyboard....it's just not as simple as a keyboard replacement on most laptops. Definitely doable, though.

There are Spanish keyboards available for the G74 on that Asusparts.eu site.