Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Er you can ask till you turn blue sadly I do not have a clue. hehe I have young kids and it sort of rubs off. Seriously Shamino is a master and a master hardly ever shares his secrets

Did you just pull the connector out of the board? That is what most folks do.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

No i originaly disabled it in bios, but the thing will not turn on at all for some reason.

OK if you turned it off in BIOS then it is easy peasy to sort out.

Reset your BIOS to defaults and it should turn on again.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

Thats what i thought but it still wont work.

Ah then I am stumped - only other thing could be something is blocking the blades? The connector is a tad loose? Physical things preventing the fan from turning.

ROG Member Array

Does the 00 code mean anything specific? I'm getting it too and my problem seems a bit different (the bios flash thingy will not make it work for a few restarts, it seems unusable :S) .
    I just changed my cpu cooler but it worked for a few days after that (before that running for a couple of months) so I don't know if the issue is actually related to that...

Super Moderator Array

00 just means cpu is not initialized or running. the possibilities are too wide. with regards to pch fan, since the fanspeed is determined by the bios which relies on the cpu being actually initialized, the fan has noone to tell it to spin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2