cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Strix 3070Ti red led flashing lights around PCIe power cable

Gamingfail
Level 7
Hi a week ago I had power failure throughout the city, after that I noticed red led flashing lights around PCIe power cable I found a forum at Nvidia where another have the same problem read a comment one should unplug power cable from power supply and wait a bit and put it back in and it worked but after a few days it started again with it. One can also download ASUS GPU Tweak which is a feature to disable. Is it normal with ASUS Strix graffiti cards or is it a bug on cards? My computer works but it flashes while on and off. I've found out. It is random when I turn on my PC that it does so but I turn off the power supply on the button stops it. Computer works even if it flashes. I built my PC in January

PC info

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING WIFI II
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 Ti ROG STRIX OC
RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-4000 C18 QC - 32GB
Power Supply: Corsair RM1000x (2021)
NVMe SSD: Samsung 980 PRO - 1TB
NVMe SSD: Samsung 980 PRO - 2TB
1 REPLY 1

Ribellu
Level 10
I had this problem only once with my Asus 3080Ti ROG Strix 012G, and as you mention, I simply unplugged the power cable, waited 5 minutes, plugged it back in and the leds had gone out.

I haven't had this "problem" since.

Seems to be a bug maybe in the firmware or a component, I don't know, because even with the leds on the GPU works normally.