TheDude23112
Level 8
Where is Armoury Crate on my PC?
13 REPLIES 13

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey, please note that if you wish to uninstall, always use our tool:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip

Strongly advise to avoid editing the registry and deleting files manually. We have already tried helping with such cases and a full reinstall of Windows is generally needed as a result.

Jimbo93
Level 12
TheDude23112 wrote:

Is this some kind of joke> lol.

cekeu
Level 12
TheDude23112 wrote:

Armoury Crate is a toolkit split between Programs x86/Asus and Programs/Asus.

Miguel_V
Level 10
Some intelligent being of ASUS, (I doubt it) can explain to me why I CANNOT update the mouse, for many combinations to be done, I have been connecting it for a long time either by USB or RECEIVER and nothing at all, that if the LAST UPDATE of the INUTIL application and the thing is still as bad, but with more "COLORINES" useless.
As you can see in the images, follow the steps below with the INUTIL application. Either with cable and/or Receiver, follow the USELESS application without updating anything.
ASUS keep resting on your laurels, someday you will wake up, I guess.

how to setup desktop short cut for Armory Crate???

TheDude23112 wrote:
how to setup desktop short cut for Armory Crate???

In the Start menu / All programs you will find the Armory Crate icon, right click and pin it to the start menu or to the taskbar.
If you are in a second user account on the same computer launch ArmoryCrateInstaller with administrator rights from your user account and you will have the icon in your start menu

cekeu wrote:
In the Start menu / All programs you will find the Armory Crate icon, right click and pin it to the start menu or to the taskbar.
If you are in a second user account on the same computer launch ArmoryCrateInstaller with administrator rights from your user account and you will have the icon in your start menu

Hi there,
I too would like to know what the shortcut is, I run a custom launcher with all my System Applications grouped, along with my other groups like Work Applications, Studio Applications, Security Applications, etc. When I try to launch Armoury Crate from the shortcut I dragged from the start menu (default location after installation of Armoury Crate) & inserted it into my grouped launcher, it doesn't know where it resides & does not launch. In my custom launcher it needs to know where the TARGET is, as well where to START IN, there is also an option where you can insert ARGUMENTS as well. Currently it, it doesn't even show the Armoury Crate icon, just a question mark due to the fact that it doesn't know where it resides. In TARGET, it currently reads : "B9ECED6F.ArmouryCrate_qmba6cd70vzyy!App", where normally it would end with a .EXE. I undestand that Armoury Crate resides in 2 different locations, both in the PROGRAM FILES and PROGRAM FILES (x86) folders. There is not one specific .EXE that launches Armoury Crate, could someone please help?

I'm running Windows 10 64bit, just rebuilt my workstation as a DAW/Editing/Gaming rig and am in the process of setting up everything to run intuitively to my specifications. Thank you very much & have a great day.

Thingzero

Did you try to update with ALL 4 of these conditions?
1. If a notebook - connect to power supply OR have at least have 30 minutes battery life remaining
2. Connect the wireless receiver (push connector in firmly)
3. Connect the USB cable (push connector in firmly)
4. Move the power switch on the mouse/keyboard to USB mode (OFF).

Miguel_V wrote:
Some intelligent being of ASUS, (I doubt it) can explain to me why I CANNOT update the mouse, for many combinations to be done, I have been connecting it for a long time either by USB or RECEIVER and nothing at all, that if the LAST UPDATE of the INUTIL application and the thing is still as bad, but with more "COLORINES" useless.
As you can see in the images, follow the steps below with the INUTIL application. Either with cable and/or Receiver, follow the USELESS application without updating anything.
ASUS keep resting on your laurels, someday you will wake up, I guess.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Did you try to update with ALL 4 of these conditions?
1. If a notebook - connect to power supply OR have at least have 30 minutes battery life remaining
2. Connect the wireless receiver (push connector in firmly)
3. Connect the USB cable (push connector in firmly)
4. Move the power switch on the mouse/keyboard to USB mode (OFF).

Do not answer me with THINGS that I have tried a thousand ways, for weeks, and nothing at all is useless this crappy application. It doesn't update What do you mean it doesn't update anything? no matter how much I do, I just need to connect it to my ass. And / or maybe it works, I CAN NOT UPDATE ON MY PC THE FIRMWARE, NOR CONNECTING IT TO THE USB, OR RECEPTOS NOR PONDING THE ****ING SELECTOR TO ON OR OFF.
How the **** do I do it, with this useless ****ty application!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)