Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Found a bug using 2022 M16 i9 3080Ti, Armoury Crate is bugged and setting Silent Profile limits gpu to 75C and nerfs performance significantly, the problem with that its not setting it back to 87C, even with manual profile or turbo, its just stuck, only after setting other profile like windows and restarting pc everything is back to normal and you get your performance back.

New ROGer Array

Seems much more stable

I got the 5.1.5.0 update recently, and the 1403 BIOS
    AC was a mess before that. I actually had to do a complete re-install of windows on my new ROG rig. I've tried several different configurations and have finally come to where it seems to be functional and not so disruptive. First off, the rig:

ASUS ROG STRIX Z690 E Gaming MOBO
    Intel Core I9 12900K CPU
    64 GB (16X4) Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 PC5600 Memory
    MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI Graphics
    6 TB (3 x 2TB) Samsung EVO Plus 980 Memory
    ASUS ROG STRIX LG 360 Liquid CPU Cooler
    ASUS ROG THOR 1200W Platinum PSU

I only have CORSAIR Lighting/MSI Mystic Light software installed. Nothing else but gaming software.

It's been very unstable since the beginning. Armoury Crate would work once, then all the RGB would freeze, the I would have to force shut downs with the power button. BSOD almost daily. I couldn't take it anymore, so I wiped all the drives and re-installed Win10, then upgraded to Win11-again. The only difference with AC this time, was I did not install AURA CREATOR (It never recognized half of my ROG gear anyways), and I did not install G-SKILL lighting software. Now AC starts/stops/starts every time just fine, with no disruption in Windows or RGB lighting, gives accurate read outs, and I can re-start/Turn off normally. AC sees all my components (Including RAM ) and I've only had one crash in the last two weeks and that was two weeks ago. Much happier now. Not perfect, but better. I'm actually hopeful now that ASUS are getting on top of their driver conflicts. Now if I could only get my LG360 cooler LED to turn off when powered down it would be great. One of the last bugs to deal with.

I hope this post is helpful.

New ROGer Array

Lightbulb

The rgb synchronization is slow and not smooth vs. the previous version.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by checcoxv View Post
    i have a big bug with the latest update of Armoury Crate.. the ram (ballistix 16 gb ddr4 3600mhz) won't sync with aura.
    I tryed to unistall and reinstall Aura sync with all services and upgrade all services and add on, i tryed to upgrade the bios, i tryed to turn on and of the fast startup.. Nothing to do..
    Someone know how i can do?

Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B550-F Wifi

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
    ROG Live Service 1.4.5.0
    Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
    Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
    Aura Wallpaper Service Non installato
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.45.0
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.8.0
    AacVGA 0.0.4.3
    KingstonDram 1.1.12
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
    PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

I have the same problem! Same MB and Ballistix ram

ROG Member Array

Can someone explain to me what the purpose of the "Bios" option in Tools? I've owned a Maximus V Formula, Rampage IV Black Edition, Maximus VIII Formula and now a Maximus Z690 Apex. I always found Ai Suite useless regarding updating the bios now Armoury Crate behaves the same with "No new BIOS available" even though there is a new one available. It seems like every generation flashing a bios on an Asus board becomes a bit more difficult. They removed the option to use the internet when using EZ flash. Flashing a bios from within Windows used to be simple why is it irrelevant on Asus motherboards?

New ROGer Array Jimbo93 PC Specs
    Jimbo93 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ABS Master Gaming PC
    MotherboardASUS Prime B560M-A AC
    ProcessorINTEL i5 10400F
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL F4-3200C16D-16GVKB x 2
    Graphics Card #1ASUS DUAL-RTX3060TI-O8G-V2
    Sound CardRealTek HD
    MonitorSAMSUNG 40" LCD
    Storage #1INTEL 660p NVMe SSD PEKNW512GB
    CPU CoolerTHERMALTAKE UX100 ARGB
    CaseTUF GAMING GT301
    Power SupplyASUS TUF GAMING BRONZE 650W
    Keyboard TUF GAMING K1
    Mouse TUF GAMING M3
    Headset/Speakers Cambridge Works PC
    OS Win 11 Pro 21H2 22000.652
    Accessory #1 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.652.0

I'll take a crack at it

THe bios option, if enabled, is triggered by the first login after installing windows. It starts automatically and asks if you want to install Armoury Crate.

THe part of AI Suite 3 that is called EZ Update is broken on my system. Completely worthless. At least you can uninstall that part.

For having all the latest bios and drivers at easy access, you might try MyAsus App from the windows/microsoft store.

I used to be brave about flashing with windows utilities, not much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by iTriedOverclocking View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the purpose of the "Bios" option in Tools? I've owned a Maximus V Formula, Rampage IV Black Edition, Maximus VIII Formula and now a Maximus Z690 Apex. I always found Ai Suite useless regarding updating the bios now Armoury Crate behaves the same with "No new BIOS available" even though there is a new one available. It seems like every generation flashing a bios on an Asus board becomes a bit more difficult. They removed the option to use the internet when using EZ flash. Flashing a bios from within Windows used to be simple why is it irrelevant on Asus motherboards?

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Remember to report issues in the thread below guys, thanks.
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-if-any-issues

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo93 View Post
    THe bios option, if enabled, is triggered by the first login after installing windows. It starts automatically and asks if you want to install Armoury Crate.

THe part of AI Suite 3 that is called EZ Update is broken on my system. Completely worthless. At least you can uninstall that part.

For having all the latest bios and drivers at easy access, you might try MyAsus App from the windows/microsoft store.

I used to be brave about flashing with windows utilities, not much anymore.
    Thanks, not the option inside the UEFI but inside Armoury Crate on Windows. Where you click Tools to install drivers there is an option called BIOS from what I can tell should search for the latest bios. I guess I’ll report the issue as a bug in the other thread.

I’ll give MyAsus app a try, no clue why they removed the internet option in EZ Flash.
    Last edited by iTriedOverclocking; 04-13-2022 at 03:06 PM.

New ROGer Array

https://rog.asus.com/forum/attachmen...&thumb=1&stc=1

Also problems with Samsung Magician 7.0.1....?
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Java scrip error.png  

Last edited by Aiosue; 04-30-2022 at 05:48 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array GObonzo PC Specs
    GObonzo PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Lenovo IdeaPad G780
    MotherboardROG Strix Z590-E Gaming
    Processori7-11700K @5.2GHz
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32GTZSK-G.SKILL
    Graphics Card #1ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti
    MonitorAlienware AW3420DW (34" 3440x1440p)
    Storage #1M.2 NVMe: 2x MP510 512GB \ 2.5" SATA III: 1x 4TB, 1x 1TB
    Storage #2external HDs: 16TB
    CPU CoolerASUS Ryujin 360
    CaseFractal Design Vector RS (5x be quiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High-Speed PWM)
    Power SupplySuper Flower Leadex III 850w Gold
    Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX RGB — CHERRY® MX RGB Brown
    Mouse Logitech G600, Corsair Vengeance M95
    Headset Soundcore Q20 Life
    Mouse Pad 24" x 12" extended
    Headset/Speakers Klipsch ProMedia 2.1
    OS Windows 10 x64 Pro
    Network RouterWAVLINK AC1200
    Accessory #1 Microsoft XBOX One S Gamepad
    Accessory #2 ASUS USB 2.0 DVD-RW (SDRW-08D2S-U)
    Accessory #3 LG CX 55" TV

Can someone explain to me what the purpose of the "Bios" option in Tools?..
    I always found Ai Suite useless regarding updating the bios now Armoury Crate behaves the same with "No new BIOS available" even though there is a new one available
    i've never found "auto" update features useful regarding motherboard BIOS for any system/device.
    even when they may seem to load properly they almost never offer the latest available.
    all laptops, desktop motherboards, all-in-one systems with BIOS auto-update features in their control software have seemed to be useless to me for decades now.
    usually the same in regards to drivers, even if they do offer some they're usually not the latest available.
    it's always better to keep them up to date ourselves directly from the device manufacturer's product support downloads page(s).

It seems like every generation flashing a bios on an Asus board becomes a bit more difficult. They removed the option to use the internet when using EZ flash. Flashing a bios from within Windows used to be simple why is it irrelevant on Asus motherboards?
    the EZ Update feature included with AI Suite has always worked within Windows for loading my downloaded BIOS revisions.
    still does, just updated again last week to the latest available on the board's support downloads page.
    ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming | i7-11700K \ ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 | G.Skill TridentZ 3466 CL14 32GB | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti | M2: 960GB \ SSDs: 5TB \ HDs: 16TB | Super Flower Leadex III 850w | Fractal Design Vector RS Blackout \ 5x be quiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High-Speed PWM | Logitech G600 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB | Xbox One S Gamepad | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 | Anker Soundcore Life Q20 | 34" Alienware AW3420DW \ 55" LG CX OLED | Windows 10 Pro x64

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast