New ROGer Array

Question Armory crate not recognizing devices

I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 laptop, the one advertised with the laptops lid having the leds and rgb keyboard. Ever since I first opened the laptop armory crate hasn't recognized any of these devices.

Has anyone else had the same problem and may possible even know a solution on how to fix this?

*sorry if this is the wrong place to put this post*
    Last edited by Sushidog080; 04-01-2022 at 04:47 PM.

New ROGer Array

Rog strix scar 15, same problem, I have been waiting for new updates for almost half a year, but they do not help. Support said they are working on the issue.

New ROGer Array

Same Problem.

I have an ROG Zephyrus G14. It's listed online as one of the devices compatible with the Anime Matrix, but it's never recognized as compatible in the app.

New ROGer Array

Why can't anybody provide working ARGB lighting????

ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming MB: After installing latest version of Armoury Crate v5.1.5.0, Aura Sync does not recognize my RAM and the RAM lighting defaults to "rainbow". Uninstalled Armoury Crate and Aura Creator. Reinstalled AC and it did the same thing. Reinstalled Aura Creator and it does the same thing. This didn't happen before installing the latest Armoury Crate. I can see the RAM listed in Aura Creator, but it has disappeared when viewing Aura Sync.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-24 184243.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	210.2 KB 
ID:	93173Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-24 184056.png 
Size:	466.8 KB 
ID:	93172

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Sure you can get aRGB on everything but the ASUS MOBO header, don't use it anyway. Perfect control of MOBO, fans, strips, GPUs etc. Everything but the ASUS aRGB header. Gave up on Crate and AURA long ago. Trashed all my ASUS high$$ peripheral and went all Corsair.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ique.png 
Size:	607.9 KB 
ID:	93174
    Last edited by BigJohnny; 05-25-2022 at 02:15 AM.

New ROGer Array

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Gekasion View Post
    Rog strix scar 15, same problem, I have been waiting for new updates for almost half a year, but they do not help. Support said they are working on the issue.
    When did u get that message from support? I had this laptop for over a year and the softwear only worked once.