cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory crate not recognizing devices

Sushidog080
Level 7
I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 laptop, the one advertised with the laptops lid having the leds and rgb keyboard. Ever since I first opened the laptop armory crate hasn't recognized any of these devices.

Has anyone else had the same problem and may possible even know a solution on how to fix this?

*sorry if this is the wrong place to put this post*
6 REPLIES 6

Gekasion
Level 7
Rog strix scar 15, same problem, I have been waiting for new updates for almost half a year, but they do not help. Support said they are working on the issue.:rolleyes:

I have an ROG Zephyrus G14. It's listed online as one of the devices compatible with the Anime Matrix, but it's never recognized as compatible in the app.

ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming MB: After installing latest version of Armoury Crate v5.1.5.0, Aura Sync does not recognize my RAM and the RAM lighting defaults to "rainbow". Uninstalled Armoury Crate and Aura Creator. Reinstalled AC and it did the same thing. Reinstalled Aura Creator and it does the same thing. This didn't happen before installing the latest Armoury Crate. I can see the RAM listed in Aura Creator, but it has disappeared when viewing Aura Sync. :mad:

Gekasion wrote:
Rog strix scar 15, same problem, I have been waiting for new updates for almost half a year, but they do not help. Support said they are working on the issue.:rolleyes:

When did u get that message from support? I had this laptop for over a year and the softwear only worked once.

BigJohnny
Level 13
Sure you can get aRGB on everything but the ASUS MOBO header, don't use it anyway. Perfect control of MOBO, fans, strips, GPUs etc. Everything but the ASUS aRGB header. Gave up on Crate and AURA long ago. Trashed all my ASUS high$$ peripheral and went all Corsair.

Crasje
Level 12
this is still the case, sometimes you see them, sometimes you don't. Read somewhere you must restart the ArmourySocketServer. Which doesn't work for me since I only see it as a proces, so I can end it, but don't know how to restart it.

My issue is that Armoury sees the Corsair memory in the Aura section (when it is working), and even though it is checked, it doesn't synchronize. I have seen suggestion to set the memory to software controlled in the UCII software, however it has been updated and that option is not available (at least I can't find it).

Been an early adaptor on the Aura software and can say that sometimes I got it to work, but it never worked long. Every update either broke it completely or had me reinstall everything from scratch again.

Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x)
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C
Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X