ROG Junior Member Array

Angry ROG STRIX RTX3080 ridiculous coil whine

So, I've been buying ASUS products for years now, as I thought that they are of a higher quality. Recently I've changed my trusty ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING to ROG-STRIX-RTX3080-O10G-V2-GAMING (which costed me a whooping 1100 EUR) and OMG the coil whine is just ridiculous. It is so much louder than a GPU fun noise under load...
    ASUS promised us in their marketing materials that they are using "Premium components; top shelf capacitors, chokes and MOSFETS etc.", but I just don't see how it is possible when GPU behaves as it does... I have a Corsair rm1000i PSU (1000 Watt 80 PLUS Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU) and used 3 separate PCI-E rails (no daisy chain), but it didn't help The more FPS you get (the higher the power draw) the louder it gets... and from what I have found - I'm not the only one...

p.s. 2nd "silent bios" as well as "Silent mode" in ASUS GPU Tweak feels like a mockery... it feels like there is something lucking in ASUS QA/QC (Quality control/Quality assurance)...

Is this an RMA issue?
    Last edited by kaminokage; 04-03-2022 at 09:03 AM.