Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

If you have the wallpaper issue, just make sure to go to the updated section, install the Content V1.1.8 update and reboot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Content Update.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	93132

Quote Originally Posted by ArchC4rri3r View Post
    Using the latest uninstaller and Installer package I have the following issues:-

1) Full Installer always fails have to resort to the other Installer tool which appears to work fine..
    2) My G703GX is still not recognised by Aura Creator. It is recognised by Armoury Crate, but i cannot use Aura sync. This may be related to Aura Wallpaper as my G703X was recognised by Aura Creator initially, but disappeared as soon as Aura Wallpaper was installed.
    3) My Spatha mouse still won't update.
    4) I now have the same Aura Wallpaper issue reported by others. It reports an error advising that no wallpapers are installed. If I download wallpapers from Content Platform the same error continues.

Armoury appears to be break more with every new release. My system and equipment was working perfectly before 5.1.5.0.

New ROGer Array

Thanks, that fixed my problem with Aura Wallpaper.

Still have problems with my G703GX and Aura Creator and Sparta mouse. I'll try and put together a log for the Spatha issues.

New ROGer Array

My issues with my G703GX it seems to be installed okay, but doesn't show in devices.

Name:	AC01.jpg 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	93134

Name:	AC02.jpg 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	93135
    Last edited by ArchC4rri3r; 05-19-2022 at 05:40 PM.

Hey, still haven't received your log.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchC4rri3r View Post
    My issues with my G703GX it seems to be installed okay, but doesn't show in devices.

Name:	AC01.jpg 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	93134

Name:	AC02.jpg 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	93135

ROG Junior Member Array

Armoury Crate fails to show Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 memory

Armoury Crate fails to show Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 memory.

To ensure that Armoury Crate was perfectly installed, this morning I wiped my hard drive and did a complete fresh install of Windows 11. I installed Corsair iCUE and the Corsair plugin for Armoury Crate. I started up iCUE.

Next, I installed the latest version of Armoury Crate.

I am getting Windows 11 notifications that Armoury Crate has detected new Corsair memory. However, when I go to Device\ROG Maximus Z690 Formula\ Addressable Headers and click Rescan, the memory does not show up. I've repeated this multiple times, have rebooted my system - nothing changes. I also went to the system tray and shutdown iCUE. Even with iCUE not running, Armoury Crate cannot detect the Corsair memory when Rescan is used.

I am creating a report using the online tool and will reference this post number.

Edit:
    After making this post I went into the bios and set "SPD_WRITE disable" to false. After rebooting, Armoury Crate still doesn't show the Corsair RAM, but it now does show up in iCUE. I'm finally able to control my RAM RBG in iCUE. Armoury Crate isn't working as intended since the RAM doesn't show up... but at least I can control the RAM RGB.
    Last edited by Palebluedot; 06-06-2022 at 10:21 AM.

New ROGer Array ImpetuousRacer PC Specs
    ImpetuousRacer PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme
    ProcessorAMD 5950X
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Elite F4-3600C14Q-64GTESA
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 3090 OC
    MonitorSamsung CRG9 C49RG90S 49"
    Storage #1FireCuda 530 4TB
    Storage #2FireCuda 530 4TB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S chromax.black
    CaseCoolerMaster H500M
    Power SupplySeaSonic Prime TX-1000
    Keyboard Logitech MX Keys Mechanical (Linear)
    Mouse Logitech MX Master 3S
    Mouse Pad HyperX Fury S Pro XL
    Headset/Speakers Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II
    OS Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
    Network RouterUbqiuiti Dream Machine Pro SE

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Hi ImpetuousRacer and Psycrow, there is an unknown reason why DRAM HAL could not be uninstalled properly. Please run the file from the link below to reinstall.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e8r...ew?usp=sharing
    Thank you. In middle of moving and this computer got shipped already. Will report back in a couple weeks. Thanks for the follow up!

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array vmanuelgm's Avatar

Hi.

Armoury Crate not working with my motherboard=Asus x570 Dark Hero, since the latest bios updates... Armoury Crate (latest version) does not detect my Mobo.
    Asus x570 Dark Hero, 5950x, G.Skill 4000, 3080Ti, SM951 256
    970 PRO, 860 EVO, Intel 750, WD SN850, 840 Pro, 2xSkyhawk 4TB
    EVGA T2 1600, Silverstone TJ11, Custom LC. @Acer Predator x35

New ROGer Array

Keyboard lighting on gx502gw stops responding after display turning off

On laptop gx502gw i7-9750H RTX2070 keyboard lighting stops responding to changes after display is turned off due to inactivity.
    To reproduce set turn off display after 1 minute in windows energy settings. Wait for display to turn off. Wake up display by pressing keyboard.
    Keyboard lighting will now not respond to increase or decrease by keyboard or slider in armory crate.
    To make keyboard lighting respond again I have to change lighting setting in armory crate from for example static in system panel to aura sync or vice versa.

After double-checking, your memory modules are Aura Sync compatible.
    Make sure you have installed the Corsair RGB Memory Plugin.
    Steps:
    1. Go to the Corsair website (https://www.corsair.com/us/en/downloads)
    2. Select Corsair iCUE in the “Select Category” drop-down pane
    3. Download CORSAIR iCUE and CORSAIR RGB MEMORY PLUGIN FOR ASUS AURA SYNC

Name:	Corsair plugin.png 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	93158

Quote Originally Posted by Palebluedot View Post
    Armoury Crate fails to detect Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 memory.

To ensure that Armoury Crate was perfectly installed, this morning I wiped my hard drive and did a complete fresh install of Windows 11. I installed Corsair iCUE and the Corsair plugin for Armoury Crate. I started up iCUE.

Next, I installed the latest version of Armoury Crate.

I am getting Windows 11 notifications that Armoury Crate has detected new Corsair memory. However, when I go to Device\ROG Maximus Z690 Formula\ Addressable Headers and click Rescan, the memory does not show up. I've repeated this multiple times, have rebooted my system - nothing changes. I also went to the system tray and shutdown iCUE. Even with iCUE not running, Armoury Crate cannot detect the Corsair memory when Rescan is used.

I am creating a report using the online tool and will reference this post number.

Edit:
    After making this post I went into the bios and set "SPD_WRITE disable" to false. After rebooting, Armoury Crate still doesn't show the Corsair RAM, but it now does show up in iCUE. I'm finally able to control my RAM RBG in iCUE. Probably Armoury Crate isn't working as intended since the RAM doesn't show up... but at least I can control the RAM RGB.
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 05-23-2022 at 07:13 AM.

Please refer to the original post of this thread to submit a form, and make sure to prepare a log. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vmanuelgm View Post
    Hi.

Armoury Crate not working with my motherboard=Asus x570 Dark Hero, since the latest bios updates... Armoury Crate (latest version) does not detect my Mobo.

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast