AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Aura Creator v3.3.4- Core service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.1.4
Armoury Crate Service v5.1.4
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - New features:
Added new ProArt theme for personalization (compatible with Motherboard & PC Components)
Added delete function for "Notification" (mouse right click)
Added close function in right button click menu for wireless devices power management panel in system tray
Usability enhancements

Aura Creator v3.3.4- New eatures:
Support for Aura Wallpaper

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Changed the condition to trigger the "Update" in "Update Center"
Fixed App crash issue in specific scenarios
Fixed Update Failed issue in specific scenarios and combination of devices
Fixed RGB lighting reset to default after reboot system issue for some configurations
Fixed specific DRAM detection issues
Fixed specific Armoury Crate installation issues
Fixed issues where devices cannot finish updates
Fixed "Content Platform" - cannot log into ASUS account issue
Fixed firmware update issues
[Laptop] Fixed dual screen display layout issue
[Keyboard][Mouse] Fixed device page error when language set to Spanish
[Mouse] Added a countdown dialog for the Calibration function to prevent users from selecting an incorrect preset surface and not being able to use the mouse
[Mouse] Fine-tuned accuracy for the DPI values between 5000-7000
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

Aura Creator v3.3.4 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Fixed - device lighting cannot be restored after unsync
Fixed service error issue
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Other bugs fixes

New devices supported:
ROG Chakram X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT modify the registry

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.3
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip
Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer v3.1.3.0 (latest installer version)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/48ztQgy7F8GcCCpN9

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

AndrasROG
Level 10
Games using Easy Anti Cheat give off a false positive (LightningService.exe). War Thunder is an example of this issue. This issue was once resolved in the past.

AndrasROG wrote:
Games using Easy Anti Cheat give off a false positive (LightningService.exe). War Thunder is an example of this issue. This issue was once resolved in the past.

I also have this problem when I enable memory with Aura, if I disable memory with Aura I no longer have this problem.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.5.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service 1.2.6.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.45.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.8.0
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.5.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.1.79.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.33
AacVGA 0.0.4.8
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AIO 1.0.3.17
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Eco mode is the same as "on" but standard and optimized caused some confusion as i don't know if its only running off the gpu or in a hybrid, so having an igpu off mode like before would be great. or maybe it was always in hybrid idk, i only had 3.0 for a week before the update.

92650 92651

Aside from that i dont see why there needed to be a cpu gpu energy noise and cooling pentagon redesign, it still makes sense and doesnt impact much but the 3.0 design was a lot more raedable

cekeu wrote:
I also have this problem when I enable memory with Aura, if I disable memory with Aura I no longer have this problem.

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.4.5.0
Aura Wallpaper Service 1.2.6.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.45.0
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.5.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.33
AacVGA 0.0.4.8
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AIO 1.0.3.17
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Hi thank you for the amazing work you have been doing, I am currently using an Asus turf gaming fx705dt, with bios 316 latest, I have issues with armory crate right from day 1 of usage, I typically love to have virtualization enabled, but I have disabled it for a long time due to this error " no CPU information will be displayed if "Memory integrity" under "Core isolation" is on' every time I try to use it with virtualization on that ensure I get no temperature reading

Mind you, it is on by default in the bios, but once I turn it on via the control panel (windows features on and off), I can never seem to work, the option is turned off in windows defender as well

I have tried everything, install armoury crate so many times, to no avail, the only ix is to disable virtual machine and right now, I am running WSA for windows 11 android) and desperately need armoury crate to work with temperature readings.

please help me, I am legit tired

Can't install Aura Wallpaper Service from Armoury Crate 5.1.5.0 it gives me the option to update it although it's never been installed and then gives me error 21. If I try to update anything Audio Kit, HTML, or Device SDK it crashes the ROG Live Service and I have to manually restart the service for it to repopulate the update window.

I would simply prefer a .zip of the files that get installed so I can just drop them directly into the folder they are supposed to run from C:/Program Files/ASUS/{Insert needed folders/files here} In my case specifically the Aura Wallpaper Service folder/files. That would be too much appreciated. At this point I will pay someone for these files so I can bypass needing Armoury Crate to botch it for me. Willing to do anything to get this to work. Log sent.

After updating Armor, I noticed a complete cut of the PC after turning off the game or jumping to the desktop from the game.
I undertook an update: Bios and a complete installation of windows 11 and until I installed armory so the computer ran in games even after shutting down normally, so I ask if anyone has the same problem with the new update for the board ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.4.10.0
Aura Wallpaper Service NenÃ* nainstalováno
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.46.0
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.33
AacAudioHal 1.3.43.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Alpert3
Level 7
(My Discord name: Alpert7, in case that dev or mod wants to reach out for more info)
After the update my Crucial RAM RGB won't sync up with the Aura settings, I have to unselect then reselect the RAM & manually restart the LightingService process to get it work, every time after boot it up. If not, the RAM RGB will go crazy random.

And the shutdown effect won't keep my settings, always reset to the rainbow by default.

I was very happy with it back in January 2022, it was stable to use, but now everything is worse.

Other info:

1. It's real pain that the RGB won't work together.
2. PC, custom build
3. Aura Sync products - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus Wifi, Crucial RAM, and Fractal PC case RGB header.
4. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - none
5. Wired / wireless connection - all wired
6. Reinstalled Windows? No, but upgraded to Windows 11 22581 and 22593. And tbh, if to resolve this issue needs a reinstall of Windows, come on, I would not use ASUS product and service anymore.
7. Windows version & build - 22H1 22593.1
8. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - Don't remember, but the version in January 2022 is good.
9. I tried to reinstall Armoury Crate but I have to run the installer several times to get it fully and successfully installed, because the first installation will always fail.

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.4.5.0
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.45.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

We have a new form to fill in to make things easier for you. Please read the original post. Thanks.
I have not received your form submission.

Alpert3 wrote:
(My Discord name: Alpert7, in case that dev or mod wants to reach out for more info)
After the update my Crucial RAM RGB won't sync up with the Aura settings, I have to unselect then reselect the RAM & manually restart the LightingService process to get it work, every time after boot it up. If not, the RAM RGB will go crazy random.

And the shutdown effect won't keep my settings, always reset to the rainbow by default.

I was very happy with it back in January 2022, it was stable to use, but now everything is worse.

Other info:

1. It's real pain that the RGB won't work together.
2. PC, custom build
3. Aura Sync products - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus Wifi, Crucial RAM, and Fractal PC case RGB header.
4. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - none
5. Wired / wireless connection - all wired
6. Reinstalled Windows? No, but upgraded to Windows 11 22581 and 22593. And tbh, if to resolve this issue needs a reinstall of Windows, come on, I would not use ASUS product and service anymore.
7. Windows version & build - 22H1 22593.1
8. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - Don't remember, but the version in January 2022 is good.
9. I tried to reinstall Armoury Crate but I have to run the installer several times to get it fully and successfully installed, because the first installation will always fail.

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.4.5.0
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.45.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

kush_
Level 9
I can't even install it. Fresh Win11 on the machine.