Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 379
  1. #321
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Please disconnect and and reconnect again then let me know what happens.
    Hi mate, Thanks for getting back to me.
    When I disconnect and reconnect , there is the standard disconnect and reconnect sound from Windows (on the system speakers of course) . The volume icon in the lower right shows that the system is now connected to ESS USB Audio, then that is it. the RGB lights up, but will not sync to Armory Crate and there is no sound from the headset.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Screenshot 2022-07-05 175819.png  

    Last edited by Phil73; 07-05-2022 at 08:00 AM.

  2. #322
    ROG Member Array biTi71 PC Specs
    biTi71 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore
    Processori9 10920X
    Memory (part number)G-Skill F4-4000C18Q2-64GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
    Sound CardESI Juli@
    MonitorDELL AW2721D / Acer VG240Y
    Storage #1WDS500G3OXC / WDS100T3OXC
    Storage #2Toshiba RD500 1TB / Toshiba RD500 1TB
    CPU Coolercuplex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION, PVD/.925 silver
    CasePHANTEKS Enthoo Pro 2 Big-Tower
    Power SupplyBe Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 1500W
    Keyboard Ozone StrikePRO
    Mouse ROG Glaudus II.Core
    Headset Sennheiser G4ME ONE
    Mouse Pad Cougar Arena
    OS Win11 Pro 64Bit
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AC2900
    Accessory #1 Alesis RA300 / Infinity 3 way speakers

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    XMP is an overclocked setting. If your system is not stable, you will need to either find a stable OC setting or disable XMP. Please resolve that before reporting software issues.
    Thank you for your response, but this was not the main problem and I am aware of what XMP is. What you recommend should sometimes be read further on the forum
    So far XMP has not caused any problems for AC and my system is stable.
    As you can see, the recent AC updates have caused countless problems.
    The software problem is the AC itself, not a BIOS setting.
    Maybe it's time to do something useful instead of blaming the users for the problem...
    Thanks!

  3. #323
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    CPU randomly loses power

    Not sure if it's a AC problem, but this is a good a place as any to start. While on a video call I've been having episodes where the CPU seems to lose power and its temperature drops significantly (to 55 degrees) and the whole computer grounds to a halt. Then after some time (seconds or minutes sometimes) it comes back. It doesn't seem to matter which mode I am on.

    Is this a known Armory Crate issue?

  4. #324
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    167
    Posts
    2,131

    It would be good to know what system/products you have, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeMF View Post
    Not sure if it's a AC problem, but this is a good a place as any to start. While on a video call I've been having episodes where the CPU seems to lose power and its temperature drops significantly (to 55 degrees) and the whole computer grounds to a halt. Then after some time (seconds or minutes sometimes) it comes back. It doesn't seem to matter which mode I am on.

    Is this a known Armory Crate issue?

  5. #325
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    167
    Posts
    2,131

    From your previous post, you mentioned that turning off XMP resolves the issue. Doesn't that mean your XMP settings are affecting your system stability and thus the functions in Armoury Crate? I suggest to assess if any issues exists while XMP is disabled, then report if any.

    Quote Originally Posted by biTi71 View Post
    I don't use Kaspersky, but the situation has not improved.
    If I turn off XMP in the BIOS, the AC sees the RAMs, if I turn it back on it disappears again...
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 07-06-2022 at 03:21 AM.

  6. #326
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    D'oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    It would be good to know what system/products you have, thanks.
    Yes, sorry about that.

    I have ROG Zephyrus G15 with AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS and RTX 3080

    Code:
    Item                       Version     
    ----                       -------     
    Armoury Crate UWP App      5.1.5.0     
    ROG Live Service           1.4.10.0    
    Aura Service (Lighting Service)  3.05.40     
    Armoury Crate service      5.1.9       
    Aura Wallpaper Service     Not installed
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL          2.5.12.0
    In continuation, I am now suspecting that this is actually a thermal throttling, so will monitor the temperatures closely today. Probably the Balanced mode is not adequate for heavy loads.

  7. #327
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation Aura Creator not detecting any peripherals

    I am using ASus ROG zephyrus s17 GX701l 2020 model with rtx 2080S and i710750h, after I got it back from service it is not able to recognize its keyboard in aura creator this happened to me earlier as well just reinstalling windows fixed it. But isn't there anything else that could fix it?

  8. #328
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    167
    Posts
    2,131

    Try Turbo Mode and make sure to keep the laptop in an open area. You may hit temperatures above 80 degrees with those specs under heavy load, that's normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeMF View Post
    Yes, sorry about that.

    I have ROG Zephyrus G15 with AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS and RTX 3080

    Code:
    Item                       Version     
    ----                       -------     
    Armoury Crate UWP App      5.1.5.0     
    ROG Live Service           1.4.10.0    
    Aura Service (Lighting Service)  3.05.40     
    Armoury Crate service      5.1.9       
    Aura Wallpaper Service     Not installed
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL          2.5.12.0
    In continuation, I am now suspecting that this is actually a thermal throttling, so will monitor the temperatures closely today. Probably the Balanced mode is not adequate for heavy loads.

  9. #329
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    167
    Posts
    2,131

    So it's actually fine now? If you'd like to ask what to do next time, just come here to fill out a form - see original post.

    Quote Originally Posted by r0han52 View Post
    I am using ASus ROG zephyrus s17 GX701l 2020 model with rtx 2080S and i710750h, after I got it back from service it is not able to recognize its keyboard in aura creator this happened to me earlier as well just reinstalling windows fixed it. But isn't there anything else that could fix it?

  10. #330
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    Angry Armoury crate worst update to date

    Hi,
    I can't access to any of my devices.... Can't change light, can't change mouse configuration, nothing.

    Errors:
    NO DEVICE AVAILABLE when clicking on aura sync
    No device showing up except ''Macros''

    When the program start: Message: Please decide if you would give permission to Asus Armoury crate to make change to your device in the next page...
    Clicking ''OK'' There is NO next page...


    I already tried to uninstall in safe mode or using uninstall tool (not working by the way...)
    , and also using REVO

    HELP PLEASE

    Configuration=
    Motherboard: Asus Strix x470-F
    VGA: Asus Tuf 3070ti
    Ram: Gskill Trident 3200
    PSU: Corsair RM850



    Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
    ROG Live Service 1.4.10.0
    Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
    Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
    Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
    AacVGA 0.0.5.2
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.44
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.8.0
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.47.0
    KingstonDram 1.1.12
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.18
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
    PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •