cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register Products / Not receiving Elite-Points

-bluefire-
Level 7
I have a Problem with Armoury Crate and the Elite Page.

First i didn't receive Elite-Points for registering Products or logging in daily anymore, then it stopped showing me the avaliable or past Activities and Rewards.

Now i can't even register new Products, because it doesn't show me that Option anymore.

No difference when i try it in Armoury Crate or in Firefox.

I've sent a Mail to ASUS-Support, they can't help me because they don't have access to the Elite-Program and i should write to Elite-Support.

I've sent a Mail to Elite-Support...no reaction

5 REPLIES 5

NickM1408
Level 7
-bluefire- wrote:
I have a Problem with Armoury Crate and the Elite Page.

First i didn't receive Elite-Points for registering Products or logging in daily anymore, then it stopped showing me the avaliable or past Activities and Rewards.

Now i can't even register new Products, because it doesn't show me that Option anymore.

No difference when i try it in Armoury Crate or in Firefox.

I've sent a Mail to ASUS-Support, they can't help me because they don't have access to the Elite-Program and i should write to Elite-Support.

I've sent a Mail to Elite-Support...no reaction

Â* Â*

Hello! I hear the website is back up! Give it a try.

NickM1408 wrote:
Â* Â*

Hello! I hear the website is back up! Give it a try.

Thank you!

Still no Elite-Points unfortunately 😞 Support is really unresponsive

But at least the website looks normal again

I am having the same issue. *

I am unable to register my products through the ROG program. It says my serial numbers are invalid. I tried one of my newly purchased ROG products (ROG Z690-F Gaming Wi-Fi) through the ASUS version of my profile, and it worked. I did not receive any ROG Elite points, however. 😞

What do we do?*

Sad to hear that 😞

All i was told is to contact eliterewards_support@asus.com

Hope it works better for you than for me

Same here, I cannot register my G20CB because i get invalid serial number. I also checked the eligibility list and my product is there.