cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW: Anime Matrix Pixel Editor for Ultimate Customization

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you love the Anime Matrix display on your ROG gear, then you're going to love it even more with the new Pixel Editor. As the name suggests, you can create your own dynamic (up to 30 fps) or static designs.

Test it out and show us your creations!
https://rog.asus.com/anime-matrix-pixel-editor/?device=DS-Animate#editor

Supported products at time of writing:
ROG Zephyrus G14 GA402
ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401
ROG Strix Flare II Animate
ROG Delta S Animate

RogScott
Level 12
Just got my "Strix Flare II Animate" keyboard today, so I played with this editor a bit. Going to take some time, and of course the matrix on the keyboard is pretty small -- but this is a pretty cool tool. Thanks Asus!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Z690-E, i9-12900k, 2x16 DDR5, 980pro nvme x3, Ryujin-II 360, Strix Animate-II, Evga 3090 ftw3

Glad you like it, would be interested to see what you come up with. Post a short video or some pictures here if you can.

RogScott wrote:
Just got my "Strix Flare II Animate" keyboard today, so I played with this editor a bit. Going to take some time, and of course the matrix on the keyboard is pretty small -- but this is a pretty cool tool. Thanks Asus!

Anime Matrix is looking for .matrix files but the editor is producing .webmatrix files. When I try to import into Anime Matrix the .webmatrix file not found. I tried changing the type which allows the file to be seen but it still wont display in AM.

@Noobtacular -- This initially confused me as well. Yes, the editor's "import project" and "save project" uses .webmatrix files.

To use these in AniMe Matrix, do NOT select the "Import" function below "Content Library". Instead, use the "Insert Image" icon (far left icon above animation preview in AniMe Matrix). That will add the .webmatrix animation to the "timeline" of animations in AniMe Matrix.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Z690-E, i9-12900k, 2x16 DDR5, 980pro nvme x3, Ryujin-II 360, Strix Animate-II, Evga 3090 ftw3

Hi , totally new to this stuff so apologies , a quick question .
Can or could one make up a graphic that displays the CPU temperature when the lid is closed and playing some music? at the moment I'm using the standard music display animation and it was just a thought to have the temps there also , cheers . G14 btw .

Noobtacular
Level 9
When will the ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme be supported?

Nate152
Hi Noobtacular,

Once you get your project made, follow the video on how to save and import your project to Armoury Crate.

Nate152
Hi Anywind,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

The Pixel Editor doesn't read any sensors, so it can't show any readings.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Anywind,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

The Pixel Editor doesn't read any sensors, so it can't show any readings.

Thanks and thanks