New ROGer Array

Exclamation After second use of rog flow 13 rog mobile graphic card is stuck now

Hello, sorry for the bad english but my mother language is Spanish and i don't know what to do with this issue:

2 weeks ago i bought a laptop with an external graphic card, i attached only two times the graphic card and when i tried to get the graphic card out by the second time it got stuck and i can't get it out... im not rich to afford a fix currently and i don't know how to solve it ...

I attached the external graphic card to the flow 13 model that i just bought in my country like 2 weeks ago... Unfortunately the graphic card is now STUCK and i can't get it out of the computer, i ain't pushing it anymore because im afraid of breaking it and im not rich to have afford a fix for it or anything related... it already costed me a lot and i was very happy with it until this... now i can't even get it out of my house because it's retarded to go out with the graphic card holding on it..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-04-27 at 1.38.08 PM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	92888

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-04-27 at 1.38.06 PM.jpg 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	92889

Help please

New ROGer Array

Question

Since i didn't had anything to force it gently, i used 2 spoons between the graphic card and the computer and pressed both at the same time and pushed the pc away (i did my best to make it gently) ... had to get rid of the security so now the lock button does nothing, it kinda sucks to destroy something you just bought though :/ but now at least the graphic card is no longer stuck in it.

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-04-27 at 2.07.11 PM.jpg 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	92890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-04-27 at 2.07.12 PM.jpg 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	92891

As you can see at the connectors picture i had to "get rid of the two tiny pieces that locks the graphic cards inside the notebook..." =/

Moderator Array

Hello
    Sorry to hear about such bad experience . It seems hook broken inside the laptop. Please check your private message.
    I need personal info to let local service team contact you.