cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG XG27AQM Firmware Update Please?

hwanzi
Level 7
Hi, who ever works at Asus monitors in charge of updating the firmware can we please get the described listed changes here to make this awesome monitor even better? Thank you!

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?124839-Suggestions-Improvements-for-Asus-XG27AQM-(270hz-wi...
15 REPLIES 15

bass_junkie_xl
Level 11
YEAH AGREED the over drive is way to high given the fps .

i have ot use the service menu and set ov er drive less by a few points for no over shoot and ulmb disconects and reconeccts rendersi t usless .

pls firm ware update
Rig # 1 - 14900Ks SP-118 | 87 MC @ 6.0 GHZ | 5.2 R | 4.7 E | DDR5 48GB @ 8,600 c36 | Strix RTX 4090 | PG27AQN 1440P 27" 360 Hz G-Sync ULMB 2

Rig # 2 - 14900K-SP-120 | 89 MC @ 5.9 GHZ | 5.2 R | 4.7 E | DDR4 32GB @ 4,300 c15 | Strix RTX 3080 | Aoc 1080P 25" 240 Hz G-Sync

liquidshadowfox
Level 8

I think I wrote that forum post ages ago and they still haven't responded. I think they even took down my post lol

Hello liquidshadowfox

The link in the OP's post is the link to your thread on the forum, it's still there.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to do the testing you've done. You posted it about two years ago and I'm sure it got quite a few views but, it's going to take more than two people to get any real attention. There needs to be a lot more people making noise and/or agreeing with you. So with that, all I can say is, check every now and then at the ASUS Support Center for firmware updates.

When I try to view my forum post it says I don't have permission to view it. Can I have my permissions regranted to view? 

i have the same problem, the config is stuck in monitor, only work if disconnect and conect power suppy monitor. i need help to fix this problem, i have experience in electronic repair, but this problem isn´t physical.

bumbeen
Status Under Review

needs a fix. I have to go into service menu every single day to change the OD setting. Awful

How did you get into the service menu of the Asus?

bumbeen
Status Under Review

turn the monitor off. then hold down the joystick, then turn the power on while joystick is held down. let go after monitor comes on. Press joystick again and it takes you into service menu. to get into normal OSD, press button below joystick then joystick. Or press joystick then move joystick to the outer of the screen while "exit" is highlighted

liquidshadowfox
Level 8

Only way to get any traction would be to make a petition.org or something and have enough signatures. I know this panel is capable of better VRR + strobing performance but if they improved this panel with options like strobe phase (or even changed the 1 strobe phase setting to be a little higher than currently) this monitor would be almost as good as OLED in terms of motion clarity since the OFF cycle would hide most of the gtg.