Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

WTH really . sorry to hijack this thread but i need to VENT ! Im having all kinds of problems with my asus mobo clocking my cpu to 0.5 ghz , i cant change the lcd screen to a static image or gif, i cant monitor pump speed or flow im really unimpressed asus . If this crap with the bios and the armory crate doesn't get fixed soon I'm selling off this ASUS stuff and going with msi motherboard and a different AIO that actually connects to the CPU fan header like it should so i can be monitored.

I just put this pc together a couple of days ago and I wasn't expecting to have these problems and there all software related if you consider the bios software which i do . Asus GET YOUR **** TOGETHER . Or this will be the last ASUS products I ever buy . So far its been a pretty ****ty experience for my first build in 7 years.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array xmanrigger PC Specs
    xmanrigger PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z490-A
    ProcessorIntel i9-10850
    Memory (part number)F4-4000C15D-16GTRS
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra / EK-Quantum Vector
    Sound CardO/B
    MonitorLG 32GK650F-B
    Storage #1WD Black 1TB M.2
    CPU CoolerEK Velocity Strike
    CaseLian Li O1 Dynamic
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Keyboard Logitech G15
    Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
    Headset/Speakers logiteck Z-5500 5.1
    OS Win10 Pro 64
    Accessory #1 BeadaPanel 6.8" USB Display for Aida64

For fan control, pretty hard to beat Argus Monitor or FanControl. Either will control fans and pumps connected to the motherboard. Can also set custom fan curves.

There is better 3rd party RGB software out there as well.

It is well known Armour Crate is broken and has been forever. It also well known Asus doesnt really seem to care. If they did, we wouldnt be discussing this. And that is coming from an Asus Fanboy.

Asus is not guilty alone. You will find similar complaints with all the manufacturers.

Same goes for overclocking. Dont use Ai Suite. Make changes directly in the BIOS yourself. If a person is not comfortable using the BIOS, he/she/it/? shouldnt be overclocking to begin with.
    GUTS: ROG Strix Z490-A / i9-10850 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000mhz / WD Black 1TB M.2 - 2TB Kingston M.2 / EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra / Corsair AX1200i PSU / Lian Li O1 Dynamic

WATER: EK Velocity Strike - CPU / EK-Quantum Vector - GPU / 2X Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 360 Radiators / XSPC Photon Rez / D5 Pump / DISTILLED WATER + Silver Coil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2