Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array ahfoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragDay7 View Post
    Hi ahfoo,

I was referring to OPs setup - he uses two sticks and he should populate A2+B2 only.
    @DragDay7

Sorry to misunderstanding your message.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    please clean the memory modules fingers.
    I suggest testing each memory individually on A2.
    If one of the memory flag code 55, this module is the culprit and you need to replace the memory kit
    If both pass, please clean the B2 with alcohol and then try to install memory on B2 again.
    Update latest bios when install on A2
    If it still persists, clear CMOS with battery and then try installing on A2 and B2 again
    If it works, please enable XMP and make sure the timing is 36-36-36-76 with 1.25V. If it is Q-code 55, adjust the DRAM voltage higher to 1.26V or higher.
    If you really want to see if it is memory, install each memory on A2 and run Memtest86 and repeat it on the other memory module. If one of the memory has errors, RMA the memory.
    Hope that helps.
    the memory modules are ok. as I said if the memory modules are seats in B1 & B2 everything is fine. QCODE 55 is shown sometime after either one of the RAM modules moved to A1 or A2 slots. also, Memtest86 shows no errors at all, even if one of the RAM modules seats in the A slot.

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yoel100 View Post
    i did tried to poplate A2 and b2 as the manual referring, but then qcode 55 comes in.

Also qcode 55 comes approximately 1 day after reseating the RAM or cpu meaning the pc working for whole day just fine, then suddenly after restart or turn on after the system was shut down - qcode 55 comes in

make me believe its mb/bios issue related and not bent pins or something like that
    Hello,

This sounds a great deal like a mounting issue if it's intermittent. I would advise removing the motherboard from the enclosure and retesting if possible. Check for even mounting pressure and ensure any stand off screws are not overtorqued.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone@ROG View Post
    Hello,

This sounds a great deal like a mounting issue if it's intermittent. I would advise removing the motherboard from the enclosure and retesting if possible. Check for even mounting pressure and ensure any stand off screws are not overtorqued.
    Tried as you suggested, still presist.
    idk i think ill RMA the mb just need to verify that its indeed the mb and not the CPU

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yoel100 View Post
    Tried as you suggested, still presist.
    idk i think ill RMA the mb just need to verify that its indeed the mb and not the CPU

Ensure there is no socket damage beforehand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2