Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

Still problems

Fix the firmware or Armoury crate!!! I bought the headphones, installed armoury crate. They worked fine. Until armoury crate wanted to update the firmware. Microphone not working at all now. Tried to downgrade the firmware, uninstall armoury crate, checked windows and so on. Nothing happens. Microphone does not work anymore. Speakers are working. For a product of this price, the software is underwhelming. I have other products like mainboard, graphic card from ASUS ROG as well, but I will not recommend your products anymore if the firmware and software is such a catastrophe.

Moderator Array

Hi myam0300,
    Have you tried plugging it into other pc, downgrading firmware to 0039 beta version, replugging the ROG delta headset but the microphone is still not working?
    Thank you.

New ROGer Array

After several attempts of downgrading, mic works again, don't know why and how.

BUT Armoury Crate does not let me adjust the settings of the mic nor the equalizer until I update to the new NON WORKING firmware. Please fix your software.

Quote Originally Posted by STARRAIN@ROG View Post
    Hi myam0300,
    Have you tried plugging it into other pc, downgrading firmware to 0039 beta version, replugging the ROG delta headset but the microphone is still not working?
    Thank you.

Moderator Array

Hi myam0300,
    Was the mic volume low when used the firmware version 0105 and the mic is no issue with the firmware version 0039 beta but cannot adjust the settings of the mic nor the equalizer in Armoury Crate until update to 0105?
    If you replug the ROG delta headset into the pc, is the mic volume back to normal?
    Does the mic volume issue also occur when plugging it into other pc?
    Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3