CaseCorsair Obsidian 900D
    Power SupplyCosair AX760i
    Keyboard Corsair k95 RGB Platinum XT
    Mouse Corsair M55 RGB Pro
    Headset Corsair HS50 Pro
    OS Windows 10 64 Bit
    Network RouterTP Link Archer AX11000

x670 layout problems

Just saw some shots of the upcoming x670 boards from Asus including the backplate. I'm hoping these aren't final because the layout has a couple glaring issues.

Key concern is the BIOS USB slot. It'd make much more sense to move it up the where the BIOS clear and flashback buttons are rather than smooshing it in among other "regular" USB ports. Makes it easier to locate when fumbling around behind the PC and you're less likely to accidentally try to use it for regular USB duties.

I'd also like to see the WIFI ports moved to the far left of the backplate. When you have a vertically oriented mobo that puts the cables for the antenna in the most logical spot. Otherwise you're trying to route them past a clutter of USB and network cables. The hero is even worse since it (potentially) has a HDMI cable in the way as well.

On the board itself it appears the battery is fully covered (extreme) and at least partially covered (hero) by the heat sinks. Please tell me it's possible to remove the battery without having to remove the heatsinks. This has been a pain point on a few of the older boards.

It also looks like the power (CPU) plugs and possibly the CPU fan headers are flush against the heatsink. In fact it looks like the front panel plugs and other plugs (bottom of the mobo) are all pretty much flush with the heatsinks. This will make it difficult to insert and remove the plugs. Especially for people with large fingers. It'd be nice to see a little clearance around anything you have to plug-in.

Might seem like small complaints but they're real annoyances that could be fixed with a minor change of the layout.