Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nate152 View Post
    Thank you

Reinstalling windows should fix all problems.

What I would do is reinstall windows, update all drivers and windows then install Armoury Crate last.

I never had any issues doing it this way.

Here is a list of things that can cause the .NET Runtime error.

Attachment 93405
    Windows was installed 1 month ago, everything was updated and armoury crate was installed last.

I can keep reinstalling windows 10 more times and i will still have same issue, it doesn't fix it.

Had the issue with stuttering too and didnt even know it was caused by a fail bios 420x version for X570 e-gaming board untill i yday installed new one and during download i actually found out that they fixed the stutter for which i couldnt find the culprit at all...

I want everyone to open their event viewer and look if the find the errors mentioned above and pretty sure im not the only one with the issue.

Everything works fine its just why does it list those errors then, there has to be a bug within audio coding of armoury crate.

New ROGer Array Jimbo93 PC Specs
    Jimbo93 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ABS Master Gaming PC
    MotherboardASUS Prime B560M-A AC
    ProcessorINTEL i5 10400F
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL F4-3200C16D-16GVKB x 2
    Graphics Card #1ASUS DUAL-RTX3060TI-O8G-V2
    Sound CardRealTek HD
    MonitorSAMSUNG 40" LCD
    Storage #1INTEL 660p NVMe SSD PEKNW512GB
    CPU CoolerTHERMALTAKE UX100 ARGB
    CaseTUF GAMING GT301
    Power SupplyASUS TUF GAMING BRONZE 650W
    Keyboard TUF GAMING K1
    Mouse TUF GAMING M3
    Headset/Speakers Cambridge Works PC
    OS Win 11 Pro 21H2 22000.652
    Accessory #1 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.652.0

Back to your usual antics eh? If I had your board, Im pretty confident I could get it working.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane28 View Post
    Bro, trust me, none of the Assus ROG staff is gonna help you here, not even when you make an ticket.. Why? They simply don't care..

These problems date back since they released Aura software and its buggy ever since.

Its not only Aura software tho, its the Assus ROG hardware that is at fault here too. The problems you have among many others is related to the EC sensor which i explain in my video.

I contacted Mumak from HWINFO64, Aida64 engineer on their forum, The Stilt on Overclock.net and Elmor, former R&D engineer and they all saw that the sensor is broken and not reliable as it has access to the wrong registers and i have proof of that.

Do yourself an favor and never buy Assus motherboard again because they continue to use this erratic sensor even on their top tier Intel and AMD motherboards..
    Hell, half of the settings of the Assus ROG boards don't even do anything or no one knows what they do lmao.

You want stable working board without this insanity? Get Gigabyte man.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Jimbo93; 06-09-2022 at 12:56 AM.

Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Strix Z690-F Gaming WiFi
    Processori7-12700KF
    Memory (part number)Kingston Fury Beast 16GB (2x8GB) 6000MT/s (KF560C40BBK2-16)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix 3090 Ti LC OC
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB
    CPU CoolerEK Quantum Velocity2
    CaseThermaltake Tower 900
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 1600 T2
    Keyboard ROG Falchion NX / Strix Flare II
    Mouse ROG Chakram X/Chakram Core/Spatha X
    Headset ROG Delta S Animate
    Mouse Pad Steelseries Prism XL + ROG Scabbard II
    OS Windows 11 Home
    Accessory #1 2x Swiftech Maelstrom X300 D5 V2
    Accessory #2 2x Hardware Labs SR2 560 MP radiators
    Accessory #3 Lamptron FC-5 V3 fan controller

I choose to monitor the EC sensor and I'm not having any issues, you don't have to monitor the EC sensor. I'm not saying I've never had an issue with Armoury Crate but when I do, it's usually because of some other update like a windows update that can cause problems with Armoury Crate.

I would think it's a constant battle with windows and ASUS does a good job with updating Armoury Crate and fixing things when problems occur.

System instability can also cause problems, maybe try at default settings for a while.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hwinfo.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	262.7 KB 
ID:	93416

Name:	event.png 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	93417

Name:	ac3.png 
Size:	694.8 KB 
ID:	93418

New ROGer Array

Can you guys go back to my issue and not steal over thread ?

Thank you.

New ROGer Array Jimbo93 PC Specs
    Jimbo93 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ABS Master Gaming PC
    MotherboardASUS Prime B560M-A AC
    ProcessorINTEL i5 10400F
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL F4-3200C16D-16GVKB x 2
    Graphics Card #1ASUS DUAL-RTX3060TI-O8G-V2
    Sound CardRealTek HD
    MonitorSAMSUNG 40" LCD
    Storage #1INTEL 660p NVMe SSD PEKNW512GB
    CPU CoolerTHERMALTAKE UX100 ARGB
    CaseTUF GAMING GT301
    Power SupplyASUS TUF GAMING BRONZE 650W
    Keyboard TUF GAMING K1
    Mouse TUF GAMING M3
    Headset/Speakers Cambridge Works PC
    OS Win 11 Pro 21H2 22000.652
    Accessory #1 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.652.0

Quote Originally Posted by Coldy View Post
    Can you guys go back to my issue and not steal over thread ?

Thank you.
    Coldy, apologies to you. The error you are experiencing is one I haven’t seen. Certain AC features are specific to hardware and I don’t think my installation uses any audio features. If I were going to troubleshoot that issue, I would start by reinstalling any audio drivers and checking that you have the current audio software and drivers from the support page for your hardware. You might also check with windows device manager that all devices are recognized and working so no devices are marked with a yellow exclamation point or red x.

if all of that looks good, then use the uninstall tool for AC and uninstall it, follow that by forcing windows to run a maintenance cycle, and then try installing AC after maintenance tasks. The other thought I have is using the windows troubleshooter for windows updates and windows store apps, rebooting and checking for updates, windows updates and store updates. Sometimes updates will install drivers that are needed.

lastly, have you read MasterC’s instructions for submitting a log to them? If the problem is with AC and not some other windows issue then submitting a log per his thread is the best path forward. They fixed a keyboard issue for me in a matter of days after receiving my log.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo93 View Post
    Coldy, apologies to you. The error you are experiencing is one I haven’t seen. Certain AC features are specific to hardware and I don’t think my installation uses any audio features. If I were going to troubleshoot that issue, I would start by reinstalling any audio drivers and checking that you have the current audio software and drivers from the support page for your hardware. You might also check with windows device manager that all devices are recognized and working so no devices are marked with a yellow exclamation point or red x.

if all of that looks good, then use the uninstall tool for AC and uninstall it, follow that by forcing windows to run a maintenance cycle, and then try installing AC after maintenance tasks. The other thought I have is using the windows troubleshooter for windows updates and windows store apps, rebooting and checking for updates, windows updates and store updates. Sometimes updates will install drivers that are needed.

lastly, have you read MasterC’s instructions for submitting a log to them? If the problem is with AC and not some other windows issue then submitting a log per his thread is the best path forward. They fixed a keyboard issue for me in a matter of days after receiving my log.
    It def doesnt use any motherboard audio drivers or chips, sorry for stating this this late but im using ROG Theta 7.1 headphones which use usb-c connection and are controlled directly from armoury crate.

Reinstalling doesnt fix any isue and it keeps reapearing.
    Everything works just i wanna get rid of the error in event viewer, which seems i wont get rid of.

Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Strix Z690-F Gaming WiFi
    Processori7-12700KF
    Memory (part number)Kingston Fury Beast 16GB (2x8GB) 6000MT/s (KF560C40BBK2-16)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix 3090 Ti LC OC
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB
    CPU CoolerEK Quantum Velocity2
    CaseThermaltake Tower 900
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 1600 T2
    Keyboard ROG Falchion NX / Strix Flare II
    Mouse ROG Chakram X/Chakram Core/Spatha X
    Headset ROG Delta S Animate
    Mouse Pad Steelseries Prism XL + ROG Scabbard II
    OS Windows 11 Home
    Accessory #1 2x Swiftech Maelstrom X300 D5 V2
    Accessory #2 2x Hardware Labs SR2 560 MP radiators
    Accessory #3 Lamptron FC-5 V3 fan controller

Are you still getting the event viewer errors?

Is windows fully updated?

Have you tried the system file checker with sfc /scannow?

It will find and fix any errors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2