cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They never fixed the problem with Aura Creator and Claymore I

ArchLaLo
Level 7
Good to all, I wanted to know if this problem was left in nothing, it's been more than a year and I don't see that they have solved it.

Problem: When I use the Aura Creator it is not possible to customize the ROG logo, it does not light up, if I disable aura sync and only use the asus crate it works perfectly, the problem is that I cannot customize it to my liking.

If someone can tell me that they could solve it with something or that they found the version of the aura creator when it worked correctly

Greetings.

PS: I'm using a translator, I speak Spanish
3 REPLIES 3

Lightbringer
Level 7
Hello,

giving this one a BUMP. I am experiencing the same Problem.

bump
same problem for me:mad:

Asuslover888
Level 7
ArchLaLo wrote:
Good to all, I wanted to know if this problem was left in nothing, it's been more than a year and I don't see that they have solved it.

Problem: When I use the Aura Creator it is not possible to customize the ROG logo, it does not light up, if I disable aura sync and only use the asus crate it works perfectly, the problem is that I cannot customize it to my liking.

If someone can tell me that they could solve it with something or that they found the version of the aura creator when it worked correctly

Greetings.

PS: I'm using a translator, I speak Spanish

any update??
was it solved?:confused::confused: