Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    tuf dash f15 fan speed problem

    hi
    please help me
    my laptop is tuf f15 dash fx516pm 3060
    i have cooling problem
    after 3 or 4 last update version of armory crate my laptop fan on turbo mode dosent go up to maximum speed and its cause very up temperature (it going up of 90 and cause low framerate and lag in games) and i need to stop game
    fan speed in all three mode (silent . performance . turbo) is equal and maximum of speed going to 5000_6000 rpm
    i tested fan in asus app and in test there is not any problem and fan go to 7500 rpm
    this is armory crate app problem and i posted my problem in armory crate froum but no one answered and in update of app it dosend solved.
    please if someone know what i can do to achive max fan speed while gaming help me
    i taked screenshot of modes (silent performance turbo) and you see there is no diffrent of all of them
    my gaming laptop almost no use
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARMOURY CRATE 3_9_2022 1_20_48 AM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	323.1 KB 
ID:	93377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARMOURY CRATE 3_9_2022 1_21_22 AM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	324.5 KB 
ID:	93378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARMOURY CRATE 3_9_2022 1_21_29 AM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	329.7 KB 
ID:	93379

  2. #2
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Did you fix it, i got the same exact problem with my TUF FX706HE. Nothing Works!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    fan

    Quote Originally Posted by persay55 View Post
    someone help me
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeelp

  4. #4
    TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Intel NUC laptop LAPQC71D
    MotherboardROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
    ProcessorAMD 5800X
    Memory (part number)32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix RTX3090Ti
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z
    MonitorAORUS FV43U
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    CPU CoolerCustom loop
    CaseBeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare II Animate
    Mouse ROG Chakram X
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless
    Mouse Pad ROG Scabbard
    Headset/Speakers Logitech z906 5.1
    Network RouterpfSense/OPNsense
    xeromist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Reputation
    411
    Posts
    8,487

    I'm not sure if it will help but if you have not already please try uninstalling armoury crate with the removal tool that is on the ASUS support page for your hardware. Then reinstall and see if anything changes.

    Also, have you reported your issue to ASUS support? This is a community forum so there is no guarantee that your issue will get counted. If support hears from a lot of TUF owners with this issue it's more likely to get looked at.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

    < < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

  5. #5
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by persay55 View Post
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeelp:mad:
    Hello, use this tool from the official Asus website.

    https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...stall_Tool.zip

    And then reinstall the driver and additional services again.

    Then with the Win+X keys select the system settings and select the applications section, once in applications and features, remove the services related to Aura and ArmouryCrate; such as AuraService, Aura Creator, AURA, GameSDK, AI Noise Cancelation Audio Software. And reinstall the services again. Also check if your Firmware | BIOS version is an updated one. In the case of DASH F15 it would be 311. In case you already have this update and you have done it through Windows, I recommend you to perform an upgrade to 310 with the specific Bios for ASUS EZ Flash Utility and not directly BIOS Update for Windows so that you do not have additional problems with UEFI data corruption or similar. Subsequently perform an upgrade to version 311 and once there perform the ArmouryCrate related driver reinstallation procedure.

    Also check through the control panel if there are additional services of Aura or ArmoryCrate. To do this, start the system run with the Win+R keys and type Control; Once this step is done, press the Shift+Ctrl+Enter keys to run as administrator. And from there the control panel with administrative privileges will automatically open.

    I hope this helps you.

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Fan issue reply

    Quote Originally Posted by persay55 View Post
    hi
    please help me
    my laptop is tuf f15 dash fx516pm 3060
    i have cooling problem
    after 3 or 4 last update version of armory crate my laptop fan on turbo mode dosent go up to maximum speed and its cause very up temperature (it going up of 90 and cause low framerate and lag in games) and i need to stop game
    fan speed in all three mode (silent . performance . turbo) is equal and maximum of speed going to 5000_6000 rpm
    i tested fan in asus app and in test there is not any problem and fan go to 7500 rpm
    this is armory crate app problem and i posted my problem in armory crate froum but no one answered and in update of app it dosend solved.
    please if someone know what i can do to achive max fan speed while gaming help me
    i taked screenshot of modes (silent performance turbo) and you see there is no diffrent of all of them
    my gaming laptop almost no use
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARMOURY CRATE 3_9_2022 1_20_48 AM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	323.1 KB 
ID:	93377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARMOURY CRATE 3_9_2022 1_21_22 AM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	324.5 KB 
ID:	93378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARMOURY CRATE 3_9_2022 1_21_29 AM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	329.7 KB 
ID:	93379
    I just picked up same, it arrived yesterday, and I had similar issues. I was having some strange issues between the intel/Nvidia combo of GPU's and worked everything out. (this was done with out of box config, not reinstalling windows or anything). I can't say for sure which thing fixed it, but my guess is it was the combo of updating 1. Intel GPU driver (from intel website), 2. updating Nvidia GPU driver (from Nvidia website), and running MyASUS software updates that it found missing). But here is everything that I did out of the box to get this system running tip top:
    1. Powered on lappie, plugged into power, ran windows updates until there were no updates to run including optional driver updates (took a few rounds).
    2. Ran Windows store updates until there were no updates to run.
    3. Ran Armoury Crate to see if there were updates (It ran through an install, which installed latest and greatest without any updates required afterward).
    4. In MyAsus app, fun the updates it found in there.
    5. Go to Intel website and download latest GPU driver and install it.
    6. Go to Nvidia website and download latest GPU driver and install it.

    after doing this, I was able to put system in turbo mode via armoury crate, hard set the games to run on nvidia within MS System\Display\Graphics section in settings, and monitor fps , temp and fan speed via afterburner in game to see that all is well.

    (also did the following to complete the config):
    6. Go to realtek website and download latest NIC driver and install it.
    7. go back to intel website and download latest wifi and bluetooth drivers and install them.

    I hope you figure out your issue!
    To be honest I was shocked at how well this thing performs considering it only has a 3060 in it. I was expecting "Just good enough" but was happily surprised with "way better than I expected" (coming from a user that has a 3080ti in my desktop).
    Last edited by soulburn74; 08-10-2022 at 10:42 PM.

  7. #7
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by soulburn74 View Post
    I just picked up same, it arrived yesterday, and I had similar issues. I was having some strange issues between the intel/Nvidia combo of GPU's and worked everything out. (this was done with out of box config, not reinstalling windows or anything). I can't say for sure which thing fixed it, but my guess is it was the combo of updating 1. Intel GPU driver (from intel website), 2. updating Nvidia GPU driver (from Nvidia website), and running MyASUS software updates that it found missing). But here is everything that I did out of the box to get this system running tip top:
    1. Powered on lappie, plugged into power, ran windows updates until there were no updates to run including optional driver updates (took a few rounds).
    2. Ran Windows store updates until there were no updates to run.
    3. Ran Armoury Crate to see if there were updates (It ran through an install, which installed latest and greatest without any updates required afterward).
    4. In MyAsus app, fun the updates it found in there.
    5. Go to Intel website and download latest GPU driver and install it.
    6. Go to Nvidia website and download latest GPU driver and install it.

    after doing this, I was able to put system in turbo mode via armoury crate, hard set the games to run on nvidia within MS System\Display\Graphics section in settings, and monitor fps , temp and fan speed via afterburner in game to see that all is well.

    (also did the following to complete the config):
    6. Go to realtek website and download latest NIC driver and install it.
    7. go back to intel website and download latest wifi and bluetooth drivers and install them.

    I hope you figure out your issue!
    To be honest I was shocked at how well this thing performs considering it only has a 3060 in it. I was expecting "Just good enough" but was happily surprised with "way better than I expected" (coming from a user that has a 3080ti in my desktop).
    thanks...i did all but the problem still there
    no one can help me???

  8. #8
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    i need help

    Quote Originally Posted by persay55 View Post
    thanks...i did all but the problem still there
    no one can help me???
    heeeeeeeeeeelp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •