New ROGer Array

Asus m16, gu603zw

Hi! I've got my SECOND ASUS ROG M16, 2022 year, with Intel I9 and 3070TI on board. Why second? Because first was with freezing Windows 11 (windows freezes or M. Word, Exel, Armory Crate even the youtube video) and I thought this is an issue or broken. Now the second one has the same problem. No info, the laptop is brand new! Have tried everything: Like Bios update, restore, windows 11 reinstall, Video drivers update, and nothing helped... don't want to give this machine back, but this freezes (not always) just randomly: Sometimes after a deep sleep, sometimes after restart. Maybe someone has some IDEA?

New ROGer Array

Have send it back

I just have sent it back! We have tried everything, there's is just some problems which come from the factory. It isn't very pleasant because the laptop price is like 3000 euro!!! It is silly that it is quite often with ASUS laptops, any model. Before I had Zephyrus g14, which had a FAN problem, we ordered a new FAN from eBay. Now this m16! Asus, I was your customer for like 10 years, but sorry, this is enough! No more!!! I have to send this crap back to you!