cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VG27AQ vs VG27AQZ what are the differences?

Kevin123
Level 7
hello everyone,

i was considering to buy one of these monitors, the VG27AQ or VG27AQZ.
the specs are exactly the same, the VG27AQZ is about 50 euro cheaper, more or less.

my question is, what are the differences?
thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
I believe they are the same display but a regional model number. Be careful if buying from Ebay or otherwise outside of your region it can make warranty service challenging. If both are offered by local retailers then I would go with the cheaper one. As far as I can tell looking at the specs sheet the Z just doesn't include an HDMI cable which is certainly not a 50eur value.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
I believe they are the same display but a regional model number. Be careful if buying from Ebay or otherwise outside of your region it can make warranty service challenging. If both are offered by local retailers then I would go with the cheaper one. As far as I can tell looking at the specs sheet the Z just doesn't include an HDMI cable which is certainly not a 50eur value.

thank you for your answer,

i'm considering to buy from local webshop in my country.
i also did read that the Z model is newer, the AQ model is from 2019, and the AQZ is from 2021.
good to know that they both are the same display.
there are plenty of in depth reviews of the AQ, but i couldn't find good reviews of the AQZ.
the AQZ is a better value.

xeromist
I cannot guarantee that it is the same display but the specs appear to be the same. If the Z is newer it might also have firmware tweaks to make it perform better. That's something I didn't consider.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…