cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspected AURA Sync Issues

Muddie2202
Level 7
I am experiencing issues with what I believe to be AURA Sync with my ADATA 32GB (2x16GB) AX5U6000C4016G-DCLARBK XPG Lancer RGB 60 00MHz DDR5 RAM

I have all associated app’s running for this motherboard and they are the current versions through ARMOUR CRATE, and I am also running the latest IQUE software.

When I select all devices using the AURA Sync, and select “Rainbow” the memory RGB performs as expected.

However, If I shutdown the system down and then re power up and sign in the when AURA Sync is loaded it locks ups the RGB Display for the RAM.

As soon as I remove the check device for the RAM then the RGB becomes responsive again.
4 REPLIES 4

pinkfloyd1173
Level 11
Have you recently update your Nvidia drivers by any chance???

I know for a fact that the 2 recent drivers they released broke ICUE and AURA SYNC, I checked on the nvida forums and many have rported this?

Try to roll back too 512.95, ICUE&AURA will work again.

Hope this helps.
ROG STRIX Z790-E GAMING WIFI II Bios 1002: Intel i7 14900k: CORSAIR DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 64GB 6600MHz DDR5: : ASUS ROG STRIX PG38UQ: ROG Strix 4090 OC :2 M.2 990 PRO 2 TB: CORSAIR - AIO CORSAIR LINK H170I LCD : Corsair HX1500I: Corsair 7000D airflow Case: Windows 11 Pro

pinkfloyd1173 wrote:
Have you recently update your Nvidia drivers by any chance???

I know for a fact that the 2 recent drivers they released broke ICUE and AURA SYNC, I checked on the nvida forums and many have rported this?

Try to roll back too 512.95, ICUE&AURA will work again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that I will give that a go and see what happens

Muddie2202 wrote:
Thanks for that I will give that a go and see what happens

Well I rolled back to the version that you suggested but there was no change

Muddie2202
Level 7
I think I may have found what is causing the problem, i removed the overclocking and it appears that aura sync works properly, when i put the overclocking back in place then the aura sync does perform as it should