cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plz help!!!

mariosevilla
Level 7
I have a full rog system and randomly gaming or just idle the keyboard turns off and the computer freezes the only way i can get it to work again is to unplug it from the wall because the reset and power button don't work either.

i have upgraded all drivers done stress test on everything and still happening it's the most frustrating thing ever
5 REPLIES 5

xeromist
This could happen due to an overclock or memory issue. How often does it happen and do you have the BIOS at stock with XMP disabled?

In the past I've also had issues with stability due to GPU issues. If there is any way you can test with just integrated graphics or if you have an old GPU that would help eliminate another variable.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Hello,

Please remove any overclocking from the systems including memory XMP profile and report back if the problem is still present.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

I removed all overclocking bios is back to default i am going to change the gpu im running a strix 3090 oc edition but i will change it all drivers are up to date as well and everything is new i am thinking maybe the power supply i have a thor 1200 from asus it happens often at least once a day sometimes processor speeds drop to 0.5 hz so the computer is mad slowÂ*

Do you recommend disabling xmp? Or not

mariosevilla wrote:
Do you recommend disabling xmp? Or not

Yes, XMP is overclocking so disabling this is troubleshooting 101
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090