G73SW My Microphone not work suddenly

i don't know why??!!!!

i installed new windows ultimate

plzzzzz help
3 REPLIES 3

fuzon1337
Level 10
Hi

Since you have done a clean install and upgraded the OS to Win7 Ultimate, have you installed all necessary drivers/updated your hardware?
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

fuzon1337 wrote:
Hi

Since you have done a clean install and upgraded the OS to Win7 Ultimate, have you installed all necessary drivers/updated your hardware?

sure, from driver DVD

fuzon1337
Level 10
From the Asus Driver & Utility ver 1.0 dvd?

I would install the Realtek Audio Driver, since you don't get that driver from the driver CD. Go to Asus Support, choose your OS version, then click on "audio" and download. (or download the Realtek driver from this thread)

See if that helps unless you already have installed that driver.

Also you may want to update intel chipset from Intel Support (link to check the system for latest intel updates)

If you have the atheros I would recommend you to update that as well (you can find the driver in this thread)

And last @MarshallR have posted the latest apporved and optimized nVidia driver for GTX 460/560M (by asus):

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Nvidia has fixed the bug that prevented our QC team from officiating their drivers on our G and VX series laptops. Our product page download links will be updated soon with Forceware 296.16 soon 🙂

As usual we recommend not downloading from 3rd party driver sites as you'll never know if it has hidden malware.

Download link:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Drivers/VGA/nVidia/VGA_nVidia_Win7_64_Z817129616.zip
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205