Threaded View

New ROGer Array

Angry ROG Gladius Core II Software problems.

Hi all, i had this mouse since new years, but i allways had problems with it.
    I cannot upgrade the software in Armoury crate, i just get a warning sign after the mouse on the update page.
    And since i dont use the lastest drivers the app refuse me to change anything, if i could change the ARGB from ICUE, like i can with the Mobo (Strix 550-f) i could live with that, since i don't really want to change anything else. But then again i got into that options page once since i got it so dunno what i can change.

Uninstalling/Reinstalling the app/drivers lead to the same problem, rarely if the lastest patch of Amourycrate installer is uploaded to the product page, the app works until a new patch is dropped. So at best it works for a few weeks.
    I had problems with the rest of the updates in Armoury crate in like march, but that solved itself.

No logs to check that i know of, so finding out what really causes the problem is unnecessary hard, all i got is the "You have to update" promt and it seems to install 10-20% then i get the varning sign.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skärmbild 2022-06-30 122038.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	93721