cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Chakram X

selfa
Level 8
hello,

I have had this mouse for two days and find that when I move the cursor very slowly there is a kind of latency and small jerks that occur.
Problem that I don't have with the first Chakram of the name. I tried to update the firmware and change the usb port uninstall armor crate nothing changes do you know where the problem could come from? I use a Rog Scabbard II mouse pad. The problem also occurs when I connect the mouse with the usb cable.
15 REPLIES 15

Nate152

Nate152 wrote:
Hi selfa,

Have you tried adjusting the DPI in Armoury Crate?

Yes

Nate152
I just had an update for my ROG Chakram X, is your mouse working any better after the update?

Nate152 wrote:
I just had an update for my ROG Chakram X, is your mouse working any better after the update?

I don't know because I returned it it was not possible to play with... Greetings,

Pook_and_Pie
Level 8
So I don't know if this is good protocol or not, but I am also having this same issue. While moving very slowly, the cursor becomes jerky and "jumps" or barely moves at all, with no smooth movement in between.

Where was this update for the Chakram X? Was it in Armoury Crate, or was it downloaded from the website?

Pook and Pie wrote:
So I don't know if this is good protocol or not, but I am also having this same issue. While moving very slowly, the cursor becomes jerky and "jumps" or barely moves at all, with no smooth movement in between.

Where was this update for the Chakram X? Was it in Armoury Crate, or was it downloaded from the website?

Hello, you can update the firmware from Armoury Crate, the mouse must be connected with the usb cable.

Nate152
Yes, update the firmware in Armoury Crate.

Connect both the wireless dongle and the usb-c cable to perform the update.

Nate152 wrote:
Yes, update the firmware in Armoury Crate.

Connect both the wireless dongle and the usb-c cable to perform the update.

Ah, I see.

I don't have an update in Armoury Crate- the last one for me, it says, was from 6/27/22, so I guess I already updated it. It says device version is 21.52.14 and dongle version is 1.00.14.

So I still have this issue where if I try to move it slowly, it goes basically nowhere until it jerks and overshoots. Not really sure what to do about it; I'm using it at 2800dpi. Should I go higher or lower, you think?

Nate152
Try a lower DPI.

Use the slider and try all the way down to 100 DPI.

Default is 1600 DPI which is perfect for me.