New ROGer Array maged47455 PC Specs
    maged47455 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)pc
    MotherboardROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFI
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-12700K Processor
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 32GB (2x16GB) 6200MHz C36
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorTUF GAMING VG32VQ
    Storage #1Samsung 500g - 980 M.2 NVME Internal SSD
    Storage #2Samsung 1TB - 980 M.2 NVME Internal SSD
    CPU CoolerNH-U12A - Noctua
    Casecooler master c700p black edition
    Power SupplyCorsair PSU Professional AX1200
    Keyboard MSI Vigor GK80
    Mouse MSI
    Headset/Speakers edifierc6xd
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64

The problem is the QLED lighting for the VGA card and the intermittent alarm sound?

I have no problem with the VGA card, it was working fine with the previous motherboard. The problem was in the new ROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFI motherboard, as I explained it over and over again, which is the lighting of the QLED symbol for the VGA card during startup, the intermittent alarm sound, and the motherboard logo not appearing and entering To Windows directly, QLED remains lit and the computer is working fine, so what is the reason for lighting the QLED symbol for the VGA card? Note: The VGA card works perfectly without problems in a previous motherboardThe problem is the QLED lighting for the VGA card and the intermittent alarm sound when entering the Windows page directly without the logo of the rog motherboard appearingPlease Help The computer still works fine, but the qled lights remain on

Moderator Array

Hi maged47455,
    If you enable CSM in bios utility, do you see the ROG logo, the VGA QLED still on after boot into windows and hear the intermittent alarm sound?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by STARRAIN@ROG; 07-13-2022 at 02:49 AM.