cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG GT-AX6000 support drivers/tools download page is missing?

ejgnj
Level 7
The ROG GT-AX6000 support drivers/tools download page is missing.

Can ASUS please fix the driver and tools website for the ROG GT-AX6000 as soon as possible?

I am trying to manually download the latest firmware and when I click on the download link it just takes me to this sales url which has no support downloads: https://rog.asus.com/us/networking/rog-rapture-gt-ax6000-model/

Appears ASUS needs more quality control reviews with their web site updates before they are published to the public.
6 REPLIES 6

Saltgrass
Level 13
There are times when the site may be shutdown for maintenance. Right now, I can't get to the downloads site for my Motherboard but end up on the product page for it.

Which also seems to be happening with your site.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

Downloads (and FAQs) pages for the few I checked are down for me as well. I did try the ASUS app on my Android phone and it was able to check/confirm latest firmware, at least it says so.

Nate152
Hi guys,

I just checked and can confirm clicking driver and utility takes you to the features page.

I've reported the problem.

Sprayingmango
Level 10
Asus has a habit of completely removing useful pages such as this from its customer facing sites. I can't find the support / driver / firmware downloads pages for anything right now. Router / Motherboard / etc.

Sprayingmango wrote:
Asus has a habit of completely removing useful pages such as this from its customer facing sites. I can't find the support / driver / firmware downloads pages for anything right now. Router / Motherboard / etc.

isnt that the truth. At times ive found even the asuswrt is insulting to advanced users compared to the ui my wl-330ge shipped with. Kinda wish they'd bring back ftp kust for rog/tuff

Tried to search one of the posted firmware links on here & found working link for my current router gt-ac5300 seems like they added a subdirectory & moved it back to asus's main support domain https://www.asus.com/us/SupportOnly/GT-AC5300/HelpDesk_Download/