cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyrus and Eco mode

mollu
Level 7
I have new laptop Zephyrus modelGA503RW (R9, 3070Ti)
When I set the Eco mode in the Armory Create application, everything works fine - the computer goes to sleep on the battery. When the computer shuts down or restarts the Eco mode is active, but the Nvidia graphics card also works - i.e. Eco mode is not active. Only switching to Standard mode - restarting the laptop and switching to eco mode again turns off the nvidia card.
I also have a problem with my laptop going to sleep - once it works and not. It looks like Russian roulette ;-(.
The new Zephyrus model has a much shorter battery life (7 hours) than the old model. For this, sleep and eco mode is very important to me.
When Standard or Optimize mode is active, the laptop has trouble sleeping.
The same problem occurs when closing the lid - the computer can stay awake and keep working.
Some problems disappear when I disconnect the Logitech G Pro mouse - the same mouse works well with other laptops and there are no such problems.
2 REPLIES 2

Ragnaraz690
Level 11
I have comment on this a few times also. Chances of them fixing their blunders are limited, chances of even getting a reply is pretty limited also.

The keyboard RGB shortcuts on my laptop DID work when I got it, a few updates later... not anymore, Came here to try and get it fixed... nothing, another user basically said welcome to ASUS, this is what they do.

Ragnaraz690 wrote:
I have comment on this a few times also. Chances of them fixing their blunders are limited, chances of even getting a reply is pretty limited also.

The keyboard RGB shortcuts on my laptop DID work when I got it, a few updates later... not anymore, Came here to try and get it fixed... nothing, another user basically said welcome to ASUS, this is what they do.

Be aware this is primarily a community forum. Posting complaints here may or may not even be seen by ASUS. I know nobody likes phoning up support but that and live chat are the official support channels guaranteed to get you a response of some kind.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…