cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GA503QR Keyboard not working

Circa1983
Level 7
So I have the laptop in the link below and one month after my warranty is up, the keyboard stopped working. Every now and then I will power the laptop on and the keyboard will magically work. Sometimes the wifi adapter is nowhere to be found either. This laptop sits on a desk and never really moves, so I doubt it could be an issue with the keyboard needed to be re-seated. I have completely reformatted the laptop in hopes that it was a driver issue, but that did not help either.

ASUS - ROG Zephyrus 15.6" QHD Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 9 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 - 1TB SSD - Eclipse Grey - Eclipse Grey

Any ideas?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-15-6-qhd-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-9-16gb-memory-nvidia...
1 REPLY 1

mpressley
Level 7

I don't have a solution for you, but I wanted to chime in with support. I have the same issue, on the same model. It seems to be software related because the keys sometimes work, and sometimes don't. Many times it seems to bean issue after sleep. If I give it enough time after a reboot or a wake from sleep the keys will start working again. It's infuriating that it isn't consistent. I'd have it shipped in for repair, but I'm sure it's really expensive, and who's to say it wouldn't happen again?