cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU & Memory Clock Setting Issues

SliScar
Level 7
Hi,

I decided that I would update from the BETA version of the tool, which I have not used in some time to the current (2.0.8.3) as I wanted to get a little more performance. Everything works perfectly fine apart from when I type in any number for the GPU or Memory clock and press accept it reverts to its default.

The Voltage and Fan settings works fine, and with the BETA version I could change everything. Before I revert back to the older version I wanted to see if there was something im missing or perhaps an old setting file that is causing issues (can't find any did a thorough uninstall).

On a side note the 'S' and 'G' profiles do the same thing if I click them, for a second they change the values then it reverts back to default. I don't like having to use old drivers/software versions if I can.

System:

Asus Rampage II MOBO
2x Nvidia Geforce 480 GTX (Not Asus)
(I don't know if you require any other information, feel free to ask for it)

thanks, Scar
2 REPLIES 2

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hello Scar

I have had one or two issues with the 2.0.8.3 version my self. I now only use the 2.06 version. That might work for you too.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Same here. 2.0.83 doesn't apply any settings. As soon as I move the slider and press apply, it goes back to default.

Using 2.0.6 for now, at least it's kinda saving the settings. My voltage sliders go down on their own over time, lol.
Asus Maximus VI Hero (0224) • Intel i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz HT (1.25v) • AMD HD7970 @ 1150MHz (1.17v)
16GB G.Skill Trident X@ 2400MHz (10-12-12-31) • Sony 55" LED EX620
Corsair Obsidian 650D • Corsair Gold AX750w • Intel 520 (120GBx2 Raid)0) [Win 8 Pro]

XSPC RS240 -> EK XTC140 -> EK Supreme HT -> EK-FC7970 -> XSPC750