cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck Laptop Keyboard Lights (ROG Zephyrus GX701)

katsukage
Level 7
Hi! I have ROG Zephyrus GX701-GX and certain rgb keyboard lights are stuck on the red color. Based on the example below, I used the breathing keyboard effect which should alternately turn off all keys and light up with different solid color in a cycle but based on the screenshot below, that timeframe should show where all the lights are off but the solid red color lights are still on with red color on the keys indicated.

If I use other light effects like rainbow for example, it will change its color but it will show a red stain like effect on the same keys which doesn't look correct in the example below.

The boot-up keyboard lighting effect is even affected by this as well as when I turn off my laptop this are the last keys to turn off.

I would appreciate any fix or tips from you guys. Thanks
1 REPLY 1

FuriousPotato
Level 7

Has anyone found a fix for this? I have the same issue with my Zephyrus Duo 16 GX650RM. Is this fatal? At the same time my Wallpaper Engine stopped running, and my auto-hid taskbar on the bottom panel starts popping up every 2 seconds non-stop so I thought this could be a BIOS or graphics driver issue?