cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peripherals' Firmware Release Notes-Download.

Aiosue
Level 8
Why Asus don't make public the firmware Release Notes/What's New for peripherals?
Why I can't download those firmware without using Armoury Crate?

I want to see the release notes for Claymore II; Spartha X; Chackram; Balteus QI and decide if I want or not to update prior to mess it up. Out of this subforum, the firmware + drivers for the Marvell AQtion AQC113CS 10Gb. ethernet controller that is giving problems to my system.!!!!!!! Any update????
5 REPLIES 5

Nate152
Hi Aiosue,

That's just the way it is, ASUS wants you to use Armoury Crate to update your devices.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Aiosue,

That's just the way it is, ASUS wants you to use Armoury Crate to update your devices.

Armoury Crate is the last place I go to update my ASUS products as what is offers in Armoury Crate can be up to a year older that what is available on the support webpage.

ahfoo
Level 13
Spot on Nate152. Eventually all product related to Asus within your system require Armory crate to install updates. Just like Microsoft, you never know all updates pertaining to OS will never or limited info of updates you download them.

Thanks guys, perhaps that's why I been hearing "...nothing like the old days...".

Nate152
Hello Jesseinsf

The ASUS developers update Armoury Crate and roll out updates for devices every so often, the latest vesion of Armoury Crate is 5.2.12.0.