cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate: Error Accessing Tools Tab

sergeylibs
Level 7
Hi all,

I have recently rebuilt my PC around TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS WIFI motherboard. Amazingly I was even able to install all the drivers without the original CD, so my Device Manager looks good - no thanks to ASUS download site, but kudos to the DriverPack web site.

I have also installed Armoury Crate; it works well, except for one issue: when I click on the "Tools" tab, it shows "unknown error with the content" in all of its sub-tabs - Driver, Utility, etc. A screenshot is attached. I see the same problem in Crate versions 3.2.2.3 (available on ASUS site) and 5.2.12.0 (which got somehow installed through the MS App Store).

Any advice on how to fix it?

On a tangentially related issue: I can't reach ASUS support because it DEMANDS that I enter the S/N of my MB first, and I can't figure out how to find it without fully disassembling the PC (I don't have the original box)! Ain't it cute: Crate and other ASUS utilities see that my MB is B560M, but they do not list its S/N, nor is it listed in the UEFI.

Thanks to all and happy hunting!
9 REPLIES 9

sergeylibs
Level 7
No one has ever encountered this problem? No solutions, no advice? 😞

sergeylibs wrote:
No one has ever encountered this problem? No solutions, no advice? 😞

Same error here.

same here

same

xeromist
Please report your problems in the sticky thread.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?130801-Armoury-crate-v5-3-4-0-aura-creator-v3-4-3-0-report...
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

please actually do something for your customers idk what this trash is all about but I think we all have about had enough if it

lightknightrr
Level 7
Same error.

xeromist
Please report in the issues thread. Posting here will not get the problem fixed.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

LOL, you guys have never fixed this. It's garbage.