Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation ASUS Armoury Crate 5.2.12.0 .NET

    I'm having an issue with the new update for Armoury Crate. Whenever I try to launch it, it shows that I have to update it. But when I proceed with it, it shows I have to install .NET. The link does not open anything when I click yes and I've already manually installed the latest versions of .NET manually. Anyone having this issue?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-08-02 133428.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	128.9 KB 
ID:	94383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-08-02 133519.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	94382

    Also, after a while it shows the Error Code 502 to use the Armoury Crate Uninstaller and try again. I've uninstalled it using the tool more than 3 times already, but it still does not update. I've tried using an older version, which works, but Armoury Crate keeps auto updating oncce I restart or shutdown my PC. I even have auto updates disabled
    Last edited by N415H; 08-02-2022 at 05:44 AM.

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    13

    Hi!

    Same 502 error code occuring at a lot of people. There are also several posts about it on Reddit.

    I opened a topic here about this problem: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Crate-update!&

    Asus suggested to reset BIOS to default, what I can try only later. Maybe you can check it.

  3. #3
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    My issue with this release is when I go to Device page and try to access my Ryujin, I get 'We are sorry. There's an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now.' and an endless loop of this.

    :/

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    13

    Maybe you can try to install older version from the dropbox link what is provided here:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/commen...lation_failed/

    ( I haven't tried it, but somebody says there it works.)

    And after installation I would somehow keep it away from the internet, because it forces to install this garbage update....

  5. #5
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by DariusDavedane View Post
    Maybe you can try to install older version from the dropbox link what is provided here:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/commen...lation_failed/

    ( I haven't tried it, but somebody says there it works.)

    And after installation I would somehow keep it away from the internet, because it forces to install this garbage update....
    I try to leave Armoury Crate alone as one time it screwed up completely and I had to reinstall Windows which ppl seem to think is not a big deal, but is if you have a lot of customisation and programs like I do.

    This time it updated itself automatically, I wasn't given a choice.

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by cindernat View Post
    I try to leave Armoury Crate alone as one time it screwed up completely and I had to reinstall Windows which ppl seem to think is not a big deal, but is if you have a lot of customisation and programs like I do.

    This time it updated itself automatically, I wasn't given a choice.
    I tried installing Armoury Crate via the German installation wizard provided in Reddit. It works great as a temprary fix, I hope it just doesn't update automatically. I will block it from the firewall just in case.

    Hope ASUS gets an actual fix out for this

  7. #7
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by N415H View Post
    I tried installing Armoury Crate via the German installation wizard provided in Reddit. It works great as a temprary fix, I hope it just doesn't update automatically. I will block it from the firewall just in case.

    Hope ASUS gets an actual fix out for this
    Unfortunately this software has had issues for years. After this PC I will not build components with Asus again, my experience with Armoury has been so bad.

  8. #8
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    197
    Posts
    2,177

    Please try to download and install Net Core manually from here before installing Armoury Crate.
    https://download.visualstudio.micros...14-win-x64.exe

    Quote Originally Posted by N415H View Post
    I'm having an issue with the new update for Armoury Crate. Whenever I try to launch it, it shows that I have to update it. But when I proceed with it, it shows I have to install .NET. The link does not open anything when I click yes and I've already manually installed the latest versions of .NET manually. Anyone having this issue?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-08-02 133428.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	128.9 KB 
ID:	94383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-08-02 133519.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	94382

    Also, after a while it shows the Error Code 502 to use the Armoury Crate Uninstaller and try again. I've uninstalled it using the tool more than 3 times already, but it still does not update. I've tried using an older version, which works, but Armoury Crate keeps auto updating oncce I restart or shutdown my PC. I even have auto updates disabled

  9. #9
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    13

    Tried, error code 502 is still on the stage.

  10. #10
    New ROGer Array 918stanley PC Specs
    918stanley PC Specs
    MotherboardRog Strix B550 F
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia 3060 12 gig

    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Same for me

    I have the exact same issue.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos AC Installation Failed.png  


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •