Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

See the https://rog.asus.com/nl/motherboards...elpdesk_manual Manual Radiator fan to CPU and CPU OPT fan and pump to AIO-PUMP

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL1971 View Post
    See the https://rog.asus.com/nl/motherboards...elpdesk_manual Manual Radiator fan to CPU and CPU OPT fan and pump to AIO-PUMP
    Thanks.

As for the AIO pump, I do see that there are 2 sets of pins coming out of it. One looks like a 3-pin and a 4-pin. I don't know what kind of Asus AIO pump they installed in this unit and I can't find the manual.

Do you know which pin should be connected to the AIO-PUMP port and where does the other one go in the motherboard?

New ROGer Array

Also I realise the LEDs on the AIO pump are not working. So that may be a clue as to where it might have been incorrectly connected. I see a 3-pin connected to the AIO-PUMP port, but I'm still trying to trace where the 4-pin was connected. It's a bit messy wiring in there.

New ROGer Array

I've the same problem and can not get my pump light working. My D35DX was from may 2020 and i know others with a more recent G35DX have no problem. I've tryed all combination and nothing worked so i gave up.. i can get it blue but nothing more.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL1971 View Post
    I've the same problem and can not get my pump light working. My D35DX was from may 2020 and i know others with a more recent G35DX have no problem. I've tryed all combination and nothing worked so i gave up.. i can get it blue but nothing more.
    Thanks.

New ROGer Array

Bringing this thread back on it's course. BIOS 315 did not bring compatibility to the Kingston Fury Beast RAM under D.O.C.P. I still have to set it to MANUAL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2