Threaded View

ROG Member Array kja939 PC Specs
    kja939 PC Specs
    MotherboardTUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (WI-FI)
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 5700X

TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) memory error with four sticks RAM

Hi all,

I have a TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) which I'm having an odd issue with. The board won't post with four sticks of CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro (4 x 16GB, DDR4 3600). I checked each stick individually and they're all good, and the same with each memory slot. It'll post with any two sticks in any configuration, any 3 sticks in any configuration, but not 4. The yellow memory light will stay light up until I shut they system down.

I did some research and found some references to bent CPU pins and a tight CPU cooler, so I checked those things and didn't see anything amiss. I also found some forum posts referencing making changes to SOC and DRAM voltage. I tried to adjust those things a bit, but still wasn't able to get the system to post. Adjusting voltages is a bit new to me, so I may have been a little gun-shy. I also tried to turn on DOHC, but that didn't cause any change either.

I have my fingers crossed that someone on here holds the magic key to help me get my system running on all gears! Please see the attached CPU-Z screen captures for system information, and thanks for the time!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CPU.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	94474

Name:	Mainboard.PNG 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	94475

Name:	Memory.PNG 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	94476
    Last edited by kja939; 08-05-2022 at 06:10 PM.