cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

z690 hero polymo animation

dragonryder
Level 8
hey, just trying to find out if there is a way for end users to change the animation on the polymo display? i say end user because the EVA edition has a different pattern than the standard.
17 REPLIES 17

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
dragonryder wrote:
hey, just trying to find out if there is a way for end users to change the animation on the polymo display? i say end user because the EVA edition has a different pattern than the standard.

Hello,

On the HERO it is possible to control the RGB lighting effects via Armoury Crate. However, there are three pattern states which are ROG, HERO and off.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

How do you change modes?  I see no option to do this in armoury crate.

the only problem I have with it from the beginning is that I set it to the spark effect and after turning off each machine I can turn it back on, the weapon case never saves the shouts. it's already on my mind. any idea maybe?

My English is bad, I think that's why no one understands, no matter how many times I try to explain that none of the three factory default settings have worked, and I have to reset the light effects after turning it on. since the beginning since I bought it

Drink_Tea
Level 7

Any updates on this? He explained it vaguely and he didn't explained it properly where to change it.

happy_envoy
Level 8

Hi, 

You can use signal RGB to change the polymo lighting and sync it with everything else. Much better execution if you can live without AC.

Thank you happy_envoy.  I can confirm SignalRGB can control the Polymo Lighting.

The Polymo Lighting on the Hero is made up from 18 leds (11 for ROG logo & 7 for the Hero Logo).

Turn the Hero LEDs to black (off) and colour the ROG LEDs .  Or Vice versa!! 

DynoDaz_0-1681657002135.png

JohnAb
Level 17

Just tried Signal RGB on my spare machine. Works great. I'd never heard of it before, so thanks

Z690 Hero, BIOS 3401, MEI 2406.5.5.0, ME Firmware 16.1.30.2361, 7000X Case, RM1000x PSU, i9 12900K, ASUS TUF OC 3090TI, 2 x 16GB Corsair RAM @ 5200MHz, Windows 11 Pro 23H2, Corsair H150i Elite AIO, 4x Corsair RGB fans, 3x M.2 NVME drives, 2x SATA SSDs, 2x SATA HDs.

JohnAb
Level 17

If you mean Armoury Crate not remembering the lighting settings, I had very similar issues and had to open up Armoury Crate every time the computer started and reselect the lighting. What you could try is to start the Armoury Crate service automatically when Windows starts (or a user logs in) using Task Scheduler. Just create a new task and set it to start "Armourycrateservice.exe" which you can find in Program Files/ASUS/ARMOURY CRATE Lite Service. 

Z690 Hero, BIOS 3401, MEI 2406.5.5.0, ME Firmware 16.1.30.2361, 7000X Case, RM1000x PSU, i9 12900K, ASUS TUF OC 3090TI, 2 x 16GB Corsair RAM @ 5200MHz, Windows 11 Pro 23H2, Corsair H150i Elite AIO, 4x Corsair RGB fans, 3x M.2 NVME drives, 2x SATA SSDs, 2x SATA HDs.