cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus Z690 Hero Thunderbolt Ports Not Working?

nitinvaid20
Level 7
I am not sure that these thunderbolt ports needs some additional settings or what but for me its not working i did installed the drivers and tried both ports its not detecting my Razer Keyboard with USB C cable nor it works if if i use a USB C HUB the pc dont detect the device

Using ASUS MAXIMUS HERO Z609 With I9-12900K
2 REPLIES 2

Bruzr
Level 7
nitinvaid20 wrote:
I am not sure that these thunderbolt ports needs some additional settings or what but for me its not working i did installed the drivers and tried both ports its not detecting my Razer Keyboard with USB C cable nor it works if if i use a USB C HUB the pc dont detect the device

Using ASUS MAXIMUS HERO Z609 With I9-12900K

Has been a Problematic Firmware Update v2013 multiple issues, took two days to straighten things out even to Boot to Windows 11, but this USB C Thunderbolt problem is continued now for two weeks running...Asus is MUM on this...Anyone, Out There, Chime In Please. Perhaps the Settings are eschewed, any help would be appreciated..!

Bruzr wrote:
Has been a Problematic Firmware Update v2013 multiple issues, took two days to straighten things out even to Boot to Windows 11, but this USB C Thunderbolt problem is continued now for two weeks running...Asus is MUM on this...Anyone, Out There, Chime In Please. Perhaps the Settings are eschewed, any help would be appreciated..!

mine has never worked. Had my iPhone MagSafe attached and it just constantly disconnects and reconnects. Utter junk since day one.Â*
Â*Â*