cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.2.12.0 Fixed all my Issues. Finally Happy!

Laz6r_147
Level 7
I know alot of people are having issues still or even having new issues with Armoury Crate and im in no way trying to rub it in but i just want to say that Finally after 2 years of Armoury crate not fully working/detecting my hardware this new update v5.2.12.0 fixed ALL my issues. "Which where not much but it bothered me enough all these years"

My previous main issues that bothered me the most came down to Aura Sync Not detecting my G.Skill memory and or addressable led strips. Also had MOB detecting issues but somehow i was able to get it to detect that back then.

So i normally dont open Armoury crate much so its been a while and when i opened it today there was a huge update. After the update/installation i realized that FINALLY it detected my G.skill memory. I was so excited. HOWEVER, my excitement was squashed when i realized while it fixed my G.skill memory it dint detect my MOB. "Not again is what i said"

Now as mad as i was that i was probably going to spend hours trying to fix this i decided to check the forum because i was actually in the middle of a game when this new update was installing so i said maybe that was the cause

So i found this thread:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?130084-Armoury-Crate-v5-2-12-0-Aura-Creator-v3-4-3-0-Repor...

Fallowed the instruction to uninstall and reinstall the software properly and what do you know IT ACTUALLY WORKED. Software installed fine and it detected everything.

"You really don't know how happy i am to see this"
fyi the "fail" on the gpu is bc i have a custom loop and not using the stock air cooler.

Anywho, So yeah im pretty happy right now.
Now i can finally change this Rainbow off 😄
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
Thanks for sharing! Hopefully others have success as well.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Congrats! And nice-looking build there, by the way.

I have my AC fully working (again) as well. It's pretty nice when it is all working. I just wish we could "ignore" updates, as it seems every time I get everything working -- along comes a "forced update" and things break again. Arggggh. That's what happened this week, and it took a couple hours of uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling, and resetting fan/pump curves and profiles to get it going again. Not the first time that's happened, probably won't be the last.

I love AC when it works... But live in fear of every update breaking it again!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Z690-E, i9-12900k, 2x16 DDR5, 980pro nvme x3, Ryujin-II 360, Strix Animate-II, Evga 3090 ftw3

RogScott wrote:
Congrats! And nice-looking build there, by the way.

I have my AC fully working (again) as well. It's pretty nice when it is all working. I just wish we could "ignore" updates, as it seems every time I get everything working -- along comes a "forced update" and things break again. Arggggh. That's what happened this week, and it took a couple hours of uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling, and resetting fan/pump curves and profiles to get it going again. Not the first time that's happened, probably won't be the last.

I love AC when it works... But live in fear of every update breaking it again!

Me too every update I had a problem. This time the problem persists, because this time I don't want to go back to the Windows reinstallation box.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Thanks guys! Epic build