Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by saadiq7 View Post
    This morning again it started up and at first it loaded into bios via iGPU but not the hdmi on the 3080ti or the dp.

Then after a few restarts it started working on the dp of the 3080ti. Then the moment I think it's coming right, it has no signal to iGPU & 3080ti.

Can it be an unstable bios? On the manufacturers website, there's an option to download the very first bios, do you think I should try that? Can one go back to the first bios?
    You can try flashing the bios back to the first version or a previous bios compatible with Windows 11
    Is your atx power supply sufficient for your component system?
    For the 3080 Ti You need two separate pci-e 8 pin cables and not a single split cable
    (by the way you connect either the 3080 ti card or the igpu but not both at the same time) I heard that if a graphics card is installed the igpu remains deactivated.
    Last edited by cekeu; 09-14-2022 at 04:32 PM.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by cekeu View Post
    Try flashing the bios back to the first version or a previous bios compatible with Windows 11
    Is your atx power supply sufficient for your component system?
    (by the way you connect either the 3080 ti card or the igpu but not both at the same time) I heard that if a graphics card is installed the igpu remains deactivated.
    I'm going to try to flashback to the first version, hopefully it's much more stable. If not I'll try all of them till I get to the latest one again, just to rule out that it's not the bios. I have a feeling that it has something to do with the motherboard.

The power supply is definitely sufficient, its the hx1000 (specs of the build in the first post).

I don't connect the gpu's at the same time, it's either in the iGPU hdmi port, then the hdmi 3080ti port, then lastly I try the 3080ti dp port. Also I try all the ports on the 3080ti.

For now, I'll try the bios versions from the first & see what happens. Keep you guys posted...

ROG Member Array

Today I tried getting my pc to start.

NO display to Intel gpu & 3080 Ti. I got a signal one time, then when restarting it had no display again.

I'll try again tomorrow or Sunday when I have some time.

This no display, the rog splash screen with F2 or Del doesn't even load, doesn't this seem like the motherboard? How could I confirm it is the motherboard?

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Intel NUC laptop LAPQC71D
    MotherboardROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
    ProcessorAMD 5800X
    Memory (part number)32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix RTX3090Ti
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z
    MonitorAORUS FV43U
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    CPU CoolerCustom loop
    CaseBeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare II Animate
    Mouse ROG Chakram X
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless
    Mouse Pad ROG Scabbard
    Headset/Speakers Logitech z906 5.1
    Network RouterpfSense/OPNsense

The only way to know for sure would be to swap the motherboard. Otherwise you can swap literally everything else.

You mentioned your retailer has a repair division. I would ask them if they have a compatible motherboard to help you test.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2