cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog strix scar 15

VEDANT22
Level 7
I purchased Asus Rog Strix Scar 15 on 26th November 2020 and during the warranty period the laptop's display stopped working with no damage from my side. Since it was in warranty the display was replaced by the company on 5th July, 2021 but no reason was provided to me for why the display stopped working. After this, the laptop display was fixed but the laptop was malfunctioning, programs were not working, bios update was not happening so the service engineer installed the operating system again. From that time laptop always had some or the other problems like crashing unnecessarily and what not. Now on 9th July, 2022 the display again stopped working and not to mention it was the display that company installed again. Now the laptop is not in warranty and it will obviously cost me around 20000-25000 INR for a new display. This indicates that laptop surely has some faulty hardware problems and there is no remedy provided by the company even after servicing it 2 times. I am really disappointed by the product provided to me by your company and not to mention how much time I have invested in it for its service again and again. I thought Asus Rog was best in gaming notebooks and its services but I am really frustated and embarrased by their product. It's not even 2 years and the laptop is handing me so many problems again and again. This is no less that mental harrasement for me. For a middle class person like me spending around 1.56 lacs on a laptop and still facing troubles is really bothering. I would really suggest everyone not to buy your products after what has happend with me. Not to mention how much amount of time wasted behind this. I would request the company to look into this matter urgently and give me a better solution towards it. Serial Number - L9NRKD01474338E Name - Vedant Kedia
1 REPLY 1

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
VEDANT22 wrote:
I purchased Asus Rog Strix Scar 15 on 26th November 2020 and during the warranty period the laptop's display stopped working with no damage from my side. Since it was in warranty the display was replaced by the company on 5th July, 2021 but no reason was provided to me for why the display stopped working. After this, the laptop display was fixed but the laptop was malfunctioning, programs were not working, bios update was not happening so the service engineer installed the operating system again. From that time laptop always had some or the other problems like crashing unnecessarily and what not. Now on 9th July, 2022 the display again stopped working and not to mention it was the display that company installed again. Now the laptop is not in warranty and it will obviously cost me around 20000-25000 INR for a new display. This indicates that laptop surely has some faulty hardware problems and there is no remedy provided by the company even after servicing it 2 times. I am really disappointed by the product provided to me by your company and not to mention how much time I have invested in it for its service again and again. I thought Asus Rog was best in gaming notebooks and its services but I am really frustated and embarrased by their product. It's not even 2 years and the laptop is handing me so many problems again and again. This is no less that mental harrasement for me. For a middle class person like me spending around 1.56 lacs on a laptop and still facing troubles is really bothering. I would really suggest everyone not to buy your products after what has happend with me. Not to mention how much amount of time wasted behind this. I would request the company to look into this matter urgently and give me a better solution towards it. Serial Number - L9NRKD01474338E Name - Vedant Kedia

Hi,
I inquired about your previous maintenance records, the last maintenance was last September.
And I have also checked the warranty of your laptop, the warranty is until November 25, 2021.
Since your laptop is out of warranty at present, if you send it for repair and have replacement parts, we will indeed make a quotation with you.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.