cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bios crash z590e gaming wi fi

LIKEaBORZ
Level 8
*When you press ezmod(f7) in the BIOS, the BIOS stops completely and nothing happens with the mouse, I can’t even move, I have to restart the PC, what could be the problem? BIOS reset doesn't help!
7 REPLIES 7

LIKEaBORZ
Level 8
I apologize for the image, the photo was taken through the phone!

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi LIKEaBORZ,
Did it occur after update to bios 1402 and only occur when press F7 key with the keyboard or also with mouse? Does it occur every time press ezmode?
Have you tried with our mouse and keyboard?
Have you also tried clear cmos and reset to all default settings(no OC) but the issue still occurred?
May I have a video of it?
Thank you.

Everything is absolutely true, yes version 1402, resetting the settings did not help either! Yes, when you click the mouse or F7 on it hangs dead and nothing happens! Because of this, it is not possible to enter the boot menu!

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi LIKEaBORZ,
Did it occur after update to bios 1402 and only occur when press F7 key with the keyboard or also with mouse? Does it occur every time press ezmode?
Have you tried with our mouse and keyboard?
Have you also tried clear cmos and reset to all default settings(no OC) but the issue still occurred?
May I have a video of it?
Thank you.

How did I understand to show you the whole process on video?

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi LIKEaBORZ,
If you have phone or camera can take a video, could you please help to take a video of the whole process(enter bios > press F7 key with the keyboard or mouse > move the mouse but nothing happens)
May I also have the following information?
- the serial number of your motherboard via PM
- the brand and model name of you CPU, RAM, graphics card, PSU, keyboard and mouse
Please check the specific model name of RAM like G.SKILL F4-4800C18D-32GTZR.
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi LIKEaBORZ,
If you have phone or camera can take a video, could you please help to take a video of the whole process(enter bios > press F7 key with the keyboard or mouse > move the mouse but nothing happens)
May I also have the following information?
- the serial number of your motherboard via PM
- the brand and model name of you CPU, RAM, graphics card, PSU, keyboard and mouse
Please check the specific model name of RAM like G.SKILL F4-4800C18D-32GTZR.
Thank you.

Can I send you all the data in a private message?

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi LIKEaBORZ,
Sure! Please send me a private massage for all the data.
It looks like you have created profile of your pc specs, but model name of some devices are not specific.
I've got your videos in private message and would appreciate if you could share the specific model name of your RAM, PSU and keyboard.
If you use Rog Strix GTX 1060 O6G, could you please help to share me the serial number of the card in private message?
Thank you.