cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai suite 3 and Aura sync problem

Markos_t
Level 7
Hello. i did a clean install of win 11 a few days ago and i can't install ai suite 3, i run it as administrator and no installation window opens it's dead, also i installed ayra sync and when i go to open it it says it stopped working. i did a clean install of windows again but i installed win10 again the same so i installed win11 again. I searched a bit and saw that there is a problem with kis, but I don't have an antivirus. is there any solution? because I'm crazy because I can't adjust the speed of the fans and the colors of the motheboard.

My system
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair Vi Hero X370
Cpu: Amd Ryzen 3700x 4.40Ghz Oc
Ram:Gskill Trident Z Neo Rgb Ddr4 (2X16) 32Gb 3600 Mhz cl16 (2X8)
GPU: Rtx 2070 Super Msi Gaming x
Nvme: Xpg Gammix S11 Pro 512Gb
SSd:Samsung 860 Qvo 1 Tb
Hdd: Wd blue 2Tb
Hdd: Seagate Barracuda 2Tb
Cooler Cpu : Nzxt Kraken X62
Psu: Corsair Rm850x Full Moddular 80 Plus Gold
5 REPLIES 5

Stellarspace
Level 7
Aura Sync has been discontinued, and Armory Crate doesn't support the Crosshair VI Hero. I don't think ASUS is going to include the motherboard ever.

Markos_t
Level 7
congratulations to asus if he did this he just lost me as a customer, I never expected this from asus, well done like the other companies and in a parent high end market of 400 euro...

Markos.t wrote:
congratulations to asus if he did this he just lost me as a customer, I never expected this from asus, well done like the other companies and in a parent high end market of 400 euro...

If you update Armory Crate, you'll see the Motherboard in there now. I think I finally got someone to add it.

Markos_t
Level 7
a link please?

cajudoido
Level 9