cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG32UQ went black

Brilar1967
Level 7
About a week ago I was watching a video and the monitor went black. I have tried the cables with another monitor and they are working fine. I have tried everything, but the monitor is still black. I think I have to RMA this. The firmware is 034.
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
Can you bring up the on-screen display? If not then definitely RMA. If you get the OSD I would also try plugging it into all of the inputs and try another HDMI source like a chromecast, bd player, etc. If none of that works, RMA.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

No, the OSD is not showing. I tested the cables on another monitor and they worked on that. The loudspeaker work.

Only thing not mentioned above, but you've probably tried it: Completely power cycle it (i.e., unplug from wall for ~30 seconds before plugging in again). But if you've done that, and the OSD still won't come up, then I'd say RMA time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Z690-E, i9-12900k, 2x16 DDR5, 980pro nvme x3, Ryujin-II 360, Strix Animate-II, Evga 3090 ftw3

Yep, tried that. Downgraded the fw to 024, but still the same.