cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pc Freezing

aalborgen
Level 7
Hi,

I have build a brand new setup now. I started with Win 10 who was barely booting. So I wiped the c drive and installed win 11 instead. Now the pc working for normal use like browsing web, netflix and YT. The problem is when I start gaming the pc freezing after not to long, and everything is not responding at all. The only way to make this pc works again is a hard reboot. I have runned memtest86 2 times, cinebench, unigine heaven benchmark, several diagnoses program without any error. The only error I got was when I tried to run Intel XTU(attached picture). I have run WinUpdate and also checked other drivers and they shows up2date. Armoury Crate also shows me no drivers/utilities need update.

SO I was looking for the memory.dmp but it wasn't even a minidump folder made. So I created a new one under %SystemRoot%\Minidump, did a full clean install of everything and the pc crashed again. No dump file was shown in the Minidump folder, still after it was turned on in Control Panel. However I found 3 files in the LiveKernelReports seems to be WHEA DMP files at each 256kb, so I guess this is kinda the same type of files? I can post a OneDrive link for those 3 files if anyone can read stuff like that. I tested the hardware in another rig and it works perfectly in there and the temp is not even close to redline in the new rig. Under load I have like 45-50celcius at the cpu and like 60 celcius at the gpu and I have a 420mm Corsair AIO LCD. The mobo is a Rog Strix Z690-A Wifi D4, Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz 16GB(2x8) PC4-28800, CL18-> I have 2 of them so total 32gb, Cpu: 12th.gen i7-12700k and the Gpu is a Gainward RTX3080Ti Phoenix. The only thing I changed in BIOS was activating the xmp profile and I have tried both xmp1 and xmp 2. OS is Win 11 without activation key...yet.

Is anyone here have similar problems?

Here is the link to the LiveKernelReports files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao4AaJMCa4yXgRgRDih3ZJFYHxuz?e=UljnmX
1 REPLY 1

xeromist
Does it freeze with XMP disabled?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…