Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Jesseinsf PC Specs
    Jesseinsf PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme (Z390)
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair CMW128GX4M4E3200C16 - 128GB (4x32)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA - GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
    Sound CardOnboard TOSLINK to powered speakers
    MonitorMSI Creator PS321URV (32 in 4k HDR600)
    Storage #1Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe SSD 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Pro M.2 PCIe SSD 1TB
    CPU CoolerASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO (3x LIAN LI UNI FAN SL INFINITY 120)
    CaseLian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL Black (ROG Certified)
    Power SupplySeasonic - PRIME TX-1000 (80+ Titanium) - New version that doesn't trip from transient spikes
    Keyboard RAZER HUNTSMAN ELITE - LINEAR OPTICAL SWITCH (Red) w/ PBT Keycaps
    Mouse Razer Basilisk Ultimate with Charging Dock
    Headset Bowers and Wilkins P9 Signature
    Mouse Pad LOFTMAT (16x13 inch) Cushioned Gaming Mat - "The Gaming Slim"
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo Transparent One Encore with Rel HT/1003 Subwoofer
    OS Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 64-bit
    Network RouterRAXE500 Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AXE11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E Router
    Accessory #1 Microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    Accessory #2 2x Logitech BRIO ULTRA HD PRO WEBCAM
    Accessory #3 10 LIAN LI UNI FAN SL INFINITY 120 (Includes AIO fans)

Quote Originally Posted by geneo View Post
    Not everyone is ignoring what is right in their face, dude. No one else is complaining but you,. Are you that lazy you can't look to the right when the title is ambiguous? It would take you a lot less effort than you are expending posting here.
    The problem with people is they jump to conclusion thinking they know what others do and think. Let me give you an InSite on something: I suffer from an eye condition called Visual Snow Syndrome. What Is Visual Snow Syndrome? Causes and Symptoms (webmd.com)

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array geneo PC Specs
    geneo PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)13" Macbook Pro M1
    MotherboardROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi)
    Processori9-10900k 5.2 GHz AVX0 all core, 1.28v
    Memory (part number)64 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 4200 @ CL18
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 2070 Super A8G
    Sound CardOn-board
    MonitorEIZO Coloredge CG2730 and Viewsonic QHD displays
    Storage #1Hynix 2TB P43, WDC SN850 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB
    Storage #21TB 850 x 1 TB 860 EVO RAID0, 6 TB WDC Black, 6TB IronWolf Pro
    CPU CoolerEK-AIO 360 D-RGB w/Phanteks T30 -120 fans, 1 Noctua Chromax 140 case fan
    CaseFractal Design Meshify 2 dark tint
    Power Supply750W Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium Plus
    Keyboard Glorious GMMK TKL
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Bose QC15
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo T1, Klipsch R-12SWi Sub
    OS Windows 11 Pro X64, 22H2
    Network RouterAsus RT-AX82U + RT-AX86S mesh
    Accessory #1 Logitech c920e webcam
    Accessory #2 Sabrent DS-SC5B 5-Bay USB-C HDD docking station
    Accessory #3 xrite i1 Display monitor calibration

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseinsf View Post
    The problem with people is they jump to conclusion thinking they know what others do and think. Let me give you an InSite on something: I suffer from an eye condition called Visual Snow Syndrome. What Is Visual Snow Syndrome? Causes and Symptoms (webmd.com)
    While that is unfortunate and you have my sympathy, I don't see how it is relevant.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseinsf View Post
    The problem wioth some people is they fail to read valid comments.

You had 2 occassions to read what forum this specific threwad is in, you didn't.
    You also had the fact that OP in their first paragraph stated the exact motherboard they have, thus the Gen, Z690, board so therir is no confusion.

If you're eye condition preventas you doing something as simple as glancing to see what section a thread is in how the hell can you read our replies? It's not OPs fault you can't handle basic functions like that. If you're eye condition is that bad maybe you should stop using the new post function and still to looking in specific forums.

YOU miss 3 methods to know what gen board and model, specifically, the thread is about. Thats on you NOT the OP.

Oh and newsflash my eyes are worse than yours. Have Multiple Sclerosis and have relapsed 7 times in less than a year. 3 affecting my eyes. Major double vision for one, already had some from a previous relapse, and now I'll need newer glasses but I'm not paying for stronger prisms until things settle which could be another 6 months. Do recover but often not completely. The other 2 were Optic Neuritis, first time gradually took away sight in my left eye. As for the second Optic Neuritis its too early to knkow how bad it is going to get have to wait and see.

Point is you know if you have issues with your vision. So YOU should double check to ensure YOU read and unstand stuff. YOU didn't do that and rather than admit you missed facts you stil saying OP should have worded it better. YOU should be double checking stuff to ensure YOU understand what is being said. If you can't check stuff as simple as glancing to see what forum a thread is in, nor read the first paragraph why are you reading the forums when you clearly don't check and can't READ them without making mistakes? It's not up to others to

write things
    so
    simple

and short

or however
    they
    need to be
    for
    you
    to

understand

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Jesseinsf PC Specs
    Jesseinsf PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme (Z390)
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair CMW128GX4M4E3200C16 - 128GB (4x32)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA - GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
    Sound CardOnboard TOSLINK to powered speakers
    MonitorMSI Creator PS321URV (32 in 4k HDR600)
    Storage #1Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe SSD 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Pro M.2 PCIe SSD 1TB
    CPU CoolerASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO (3x LIAN LI UNI FAN SL INFINITY 120)
    CaseLian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL Black (ROG Certified)
    Power SupplySeasonic - PRIME TX-1000 (80+ Titanium) - New version that doesn't trip from transient spikes
    Keyboard RAZER HUNTSMAN ELITE - LINEAR OPTICAL SWITCH (Red) w/ PBT Keycaps
    Mouse Razer Basilisk Ultimate with Charging Dock
    Headset Bowers and Wilkins P9 Signature
    Mouse Pad LOFTMAT (16x13 inch) Cushioned Gaming Mat - "The Gaming Slim"
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo Transparent One Encore with Rel HT/1003 Subwoofer
    OS Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 64-bit
    Network RouterRAXE500 Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AXE11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E Router
    Accessory #1 Microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    Accessory #2 2x Logitech BRIO ULTRA HD PRO WEBCAM
    Accessory #3 10 LIAN LI UNI FAN SL INFINITY 120 (Includes AIO fans)

Quote Originally Posted by geneo View Post
    While that is unfortunate and you have my sympathy, I don't see how it is relevant.
    I don't expect you to agree with me here, but it was worth explaining my experience.

There is a first time for everyone. Once we see it then we will always know it's there (Not talking about Visual Snow). In this case, I saw what forum it belonged in after I clicked on to the subject. Now this won't happen again since I just took a mental note of the "forum column" in the new post feed. To go a little deeper, when I come to these forums, I'm always seeking useful topics. Example: Driver updates and Software/BIOS updates. I rarely answer other people's problem questions or ask questions here because questions are what I answer every day at work. How does this fit in with what I said in my original post? I scroll quickly down the page looking at one column only (In this case the "Subject Column"), because of this, all the other columns are useless to me "until now in circumstances like this one". In other words, I'm looking for certain keywords and ignoring the rest. Now when I see a keyword that interests me, I'll look at what forums it was created in. Lastly, my eye condition can make things worse, it basically makes it more difficult to focus.

So, if you are always questioning question things like this; it would be a good idea to know that there are plenty others out there who are doing the same in their own ways. And like I said, there is a first time for everyone. It doesn't mean we are dumb or stupid, it just means that we focus on what we view as important (whether it is something from this forum or anything else in this world).

ROG Enthusiast Array BenchAndGames's Avatar

Guys that have problems with 2004 there is a new bios version for all asus boards, so go try it, maybe all the issues are fixed now, since seems that they updated the microcode not only for 13gen but also for 12gen with this new bios

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by BenchAndGames View Post
    Guys that have problems with 2004 there is a new bios version for all asus boards, so go try it, maybe all the issues are fixed now, since seems that they updated the microcode not only for 13gen but also for 12gen with this new bios
    Not sure if bricking the motherboard with an irreversible bios is a good idea.. XMP is still broken for me, 4400mhz memory kit at default 2166mhz is not fun.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by kaedex View Post
    Not sure if bricking the motherboard with an irreversible bios is a good idea.. XMP is still broken for me, 4400mhz memory kit at default 2166mhz is not fun.
    Does the new bios help with XMP profiles? It is totally unacceptable for ASUS to release a bios that is not stable and not allow rolling back!Â*

ASUS FIX THIS OR ALLOW ROLLING BACK from 2004 !!!!Â*

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by drsam View Post
    Does the new bios help with XMP profiles? It is totally unacceptable for ASUS to release a bios that is not stable and not allow rolling back!ƒ’†€™ƒ¢â€š¬…¡*

ASUS FIX THIS OR ALLOW ROLLING BACK from 2004 !!!!ƒ’†€™ƒ¢â€š¬…¡*
    Tried the new bios and XMP doesn't work, maximum I got stable manually was 3600mhz on a DDR4 2x16gb Gskill 4400mhz kit..

No roll back possible (only back to the 2004) and there's no warning about it on the new version like the other one did when I downloaded it.

I already contacted support and waiting for a reply..
    Last edited by kaedex; 10-23-2022 at 01:03 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array BenchAndGames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaedex View Post
    Tried the new bios and XMP doesn't work, maximum I got stable manually was 3600mhz on a DDR4 2x16gb Gskill 4400mhz kit..

No roll back possible (only back to the 2004) and there's no warning about it on the new version like the other one did when I downloaded it.

I already contacted support and waiting for a reply..
    But you dont need again a warning on every new bios release after 2004, It is perfectly understood that any new bios after 2004, they will not let go rollback below 2004 version.

The warning is set to 2004 version, all new bios from here on, carries with it all previous changes in all versions, including the 2004 changes, and the "warning" thing

It is so easy and clear to understand...

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by BenchAndGames View Post
    But you dont need again a warning on every new bios release after 2004, It is perfectly understood that any new bios after 2004, they will not let go rollback below 2004 version.

The warning is set to 2004 version, all new bios from here on, carries with it all previous changes in all versions, including the 2004 changes, and the "warning" thing

It is so easy and clear to understand...
    So I'm supposed to read every older bios notes?

Give me a break..

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast